Reviews for A Strawberry For Your Secret
Finish?!
CresentWolf1 chapter 7 . 3/20
Plzzzz update lol ;p
Lunardragon33 chapter 7 . 8/4/2014
this is awesome please update soon
Kagome pairing chapter 7 . 1/20/2014
I rlly rlly like this story plz continue or let someone adopt it
guest chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
i hope you are not abandon this story. . keep it coming please!
Foxluna chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
haha now im guessing he'll learn everything, and now he know's how Kira AKA Light is going around and killing people. plus also that Kagome is a Miko, and her story, and what a life story it will be. hopefully he'll be accepting about it, after all he'll need her help with this case as it turns out.
well please make sure to update VERY SOON! please and thank u!
also i wonder when Kagome and L will get together? i mean honestly there's a connection there between them, now it just needs to grow and develop more.
maybe Kagome can get a neko companion like Kirara? but instead of Fire like Kirara was, maybe instead have all the elements. or doesn't have to be a neko but a kitsune! hmmm maybe... just a thought.
laters,
Fox
Foxluna chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
what does Beyond mean by Kagome will be his?
i wonder if he meant forever. and if that's the case, well Kagome you have an amorous crazy person after you.
i can't believe Light would ignore Kagome like this is he know's BB is after her and will use her. and most likely keep her for himself as well it seems.
and L as well although he doesn't know about it though but still he shouldn't be ignoring her like this either.
ohhh i have a question.
what is the pairing for this story? romance wise? Kagome/?
laters,
Fox
Kuragehime94 chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
(O_o)...update. Please.
Jayne chapter 7 . 12/8/2012
please update i really want to know what happens next hopefully L doesn't die
Deathstarling556 chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
My pleasure! :) I want to read more. This is actually good! I believe that beyond will die and that the charm will protect L from the death note... at least I hope L survives...
AngelofDarkness95 chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Its not ONLY eats its LOVE apples. Please post soon

Angel
Lorelei evans chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
why haven't you updated this recently? i seriously love how everything is incorperated, it makes it almost seem as if it really happened. please continue this, i eagerly await an update!
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
Excellent, I can't wait for more! Please come back and update.

Xoxo. Gigglebox Girlie
XxEmbers13xX chapter 7 . 9/19/2012
PLEASE WRITE MORE OF THIS!
mias97 chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
God, I love you...

I can't even begin to describe my devotion...a KxL !
When I found your story I was squealing like a madman...well,madgirl...Anyway.

Please, update, freaking cliffhanger, I hate and love that thing.
But I'm quite scared because I realize you haven't been in FF for a long time...PLEASE, REAPPEAR! Pretty please?