Reviews for Terminal Velocity
Katniss730 chapter 6 . 4/1/2011
Absoluately adorable :) I loved the ending. Although I am overjoyed with how the Blackout in the Blizzard ended, the show would have been better served by Booth never proposing to Hannah.
MMWillow13 chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
very very cute
ceeray3 chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
I laughed out loud at Brennan searching for Booth's phone and then cackled when she told him to stop being a drama king! Booth getting all worked up and Brennan calling him on it is so funny! Poor Booth...Brennan's kindness really undermines his 'maleness' sometimes! It's cute! So them! Wow, from laughing to tears in two seconds flat. I LOVE this line, “I don't understand what's really happening in the Middle East half the time but the guys who go? I've got nothing but respect for 'em. You keep us safe." Thank you for writing it and I seriously cried when I read it. I've always felt that way, but I'm a little closer to it now! Oh, I love that she said Angela would say it's love and I also love that he doesn't tease her, but asks her how she feels. And I adore him for telling her he likes her answer better! Haha! Booth turning that 'fine' argument back on her! Love squinty-colored glasses! “Probing”...nice reminder! Like how you acknowledge that the situation allows her to react differently and move into his arms. I loved this line & laughed, "Not little bones," he winced, shaking his head. "Big Bones. With a capital 'B.'" Awww! (you had to know that was coming!) What Booth said about who he wants? Perfect! Absolutely! Glad they got to be together. And that the Booth boys showed up for the rest of their vacation! Nice ending! And Boothling is just too cute for words! Such a nice happy story! Thank you! So much!
manonct chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
I loved the last few line :)
annpa chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
I loved this story! Thanks for writing. :)
MiseryMaker chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
The fact that you made that ending so very Boothy and Bones-y made it perfect. I love that you didn't overdo it. They bickered their way into admitting what both of them needed to hear.

I adored the way this story unfolded! Loved it start to finish!
ShaniJP chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
A great holiday treat here! :)
Sarae64 chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
Thank you for the lovely, holiday warm fuzzies. :)
cheysma2000 chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
Excellent!
mendenbar chapter 6 . 12/25/2010
Delightful prezzie. Merry Christmas to you and yours, dear Gum.
TheValiumSofa chapter 6 . 12/25/2010
Loved it! :) Thanks so, so much! :)
Beth Cain chapter 6 . 12/25/2010
The very best kind of Christmas present! Thank you!
Angeldream05 chapter 6 . 12/25/2010
Merry Christmas dear Gummy! :D great chapter, loved it! and I really loved this story so great job with all of it! can't wait to read more from you, I'm a huge fan of your stories, hope you know that :D have a supergreat day with your family!
forensicsfan chapter 6 . 12/24/2010
Loved this, Gum. Merry Christmas.
DoctorSweets chapter 6 . 12/24/2010
I love the way you ended this. Very cute.