Reviews for The Star of Millenia
TheRealContestshippingPrincess chapter 9 . 3/9/2013
Oh this is good! Really really really good! I wanna know what happens next! Please update as soon as possible!
wolfy chapter 9 . 4/22/2005
UPDATE FOR THE SAKE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY PUHLEAS!
kaurama-kasuki chapter 9 . 2/19/2005
i'm speechless... well, actually, i have something to say.. great story! i cant't wait for your next update... continue...
Dagorwen of Beleriand chapter 9 . 1/8/2005
please please update as soon as possible please?
Adriana Mendez chapter 9 . 11/13/2004
THAT WAS A VERY COOL FIC! HOPE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO KEEP ON UPDATING IT! AND I HOPE THAT THIS TURNS OUT TO BE A YAMI/TEA LEMON! JA NE.
toxicwaffles chapter 9 . 10/23/2004
This is a great story but it got confusing after you changed TEA to ANZU. Personally I think you should keep tea but w/e lol more please!
iKiohri chapter 2 . 8/30/2004
Mwwahhaahahah! That was so funny! Hehehehehe... Loved it!

_
iKiohri chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
AW! This is so kewl! Loved the start! Keep up the good work! _
Miss. D Brunette chapter 9 . 4/16/2004
Ok...a bit confused now soz, but can you please explain it a bit better? I don't get it really:(. Anyway good story please write more:). Tar.
chisio no hime chapter 9 . 4/7/2004
Yami/Anzu lemon! - Please update soon!
Princess Yamzu chapter 6 . 4/3/2004
Cool! I like it!
Chi Yagami chapter 9 . 3/27/2004
Man, this was updated WAY too long ago... now you're never gonna finish it... and it was such a great story too...
Choas Babe chapter 9 . 1/16/2004
Kurina is just as protective of Anzu as Yami is of Yugi in her own way isn't she?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
HEY!I like this story very much!Why haven't you updated yet,y'know!Oh yeah,it sounds like Anzu was something more to Yami in the past...will she be anymore important when they have alittle enconter in the bedroom! Oh yeah,Ilike YAMIxANZU fics,so make a lemon about them!;)
Anonymous chapter 9 . 11/14/2003
YO!C'mon! New update!I realy like this yeah, YAMI AND ANZU LEMON I vote ,update!