Reviews for Safe Place
TrickyBusiness chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Awwwww! To cute and sweet. Keep up the good work.
sandy huff chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
A warm fuzzy story..thanks
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Nice fic. Good atmosphere.
Ashtastic chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
You nailed the characters perfectly! it's really cute an adorable!
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This is incredibly sweet.
WolfandVampire chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Aww...this was so sweet! I am glad I found it! Merry Christmas!
Epidot chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Beautiful, and the perfect time to read it too. :D

I liked the interaction very much, and I could easily see this as a valid one-shot in canon. The only thing that spoiled the flow of it was the automatic political correcting on the eyebrow action, but that is only a minor thing with such a wonderful one-shot.

~Epidot
RogueMetamorph chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
RogueMetamorph: There were five "Awwww"'s in my room as me and my four friends all read this fanfic. (We're all Cry Wolf nerds) It was cute and sweet and wasn't over the top. It was believable for both characters and i loved the stuff you added in between Brother Wolf and Charles. Loved it.

Noemi: Loved it! Do another, i loved it.

Grace: Can i marry it? No. Fine, Safe Place and I will elope because we are in love with eachother. I love your story that much.

Livia: Fantastic story. Well written and works well with what comes from the book and how everyone would have acted, especially Ana with the almost cuddling. No sex?

Ana: Shut up Livia! God mind in the gutter. Love it
Sue chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Awesome, sweet story. Please, pretty please write more A&O stories :)
Kylee-Cat chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I loved the book so when I found this I was in awe. lol This was a great one-shot. :)
xxTunstall Chickxx chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Awwwww. After wading through loads of (ahem) Briggs fanfiction, it is really rather lovely to stumble across something not only well-written and totally in-character, but also wonderfully fluffy in a non-suffocating sort of way. Very, very well done. Excelltenly played, WB7777.

Keep Writing,

xxTunstall Chickxx

P.S. There's a few random symbols near the bottom of the story where I think the word "raised" should be.
Moonpetal Lily chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
What a sweet holiday fic :) You did a good job of getting into Charles' head, especially how precious it is to him when Anna is touchy-feely.
my infectious smile chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This is wonderful! You did a great job with the characters...I can imagine something like that really happening. They really do complete each other and I am so happy that they found one another.

Thank you for sharing! Reading this over and over again (along with the books) helps with the wait for Fair Game :)
necira-skies chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
what an excellent one-shot. You really did a great job capturing the characters, I could see their Charles and Anna's first Christmas going something like this
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I felt like I was reading a story from Patricia Briggs! God this was GOOD! It was just enough to know it was someone else while mimicking her writing enough so you could enjoy the story about Charles and Anna. I loved it! So very sweet. I imagine this is pretty much how their Christmas decorating would have gone! :D Fantastic!

Person Of A Strange Origin