Reviews for Fox and the Hound
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Prussia Jealous?!
Yuki Hikari chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
That was so suspenseful! I loved it!
Tristripe chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I just spent my whole morning reading your one-shot fics, which are btw AMAZING. I am not much of a reviewer, but this fic in particular I loved. I am an avid Russia/Liet fan (i tend to fall for dysfunctional relations), but Prussia watching the two is what made me fall. I just recently watched World Series, and was kinda baffled why there weren't really any Prussia/Liet fics out there since they were constantly at war with each other, and Liet actually trounced him.

Prussia loves the fight, the push and pull, the strength and defiance...thats why he was totally thrown off when Hungary became so...feminine. And then to SEE Lithuania, whom had defeated him, who used to be strong, submissive under Russia's hands.

Anyways, great fic. I hope I can find more amazing fics like yours.
RageFeline chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This is one of my favorite stories, out of all you've written, out of all Hetalia fanfiction and just a general favorite. Prussia's point of view added a new layer into the story, making it really interesting. You could feel the anxiety springing from all sides of the conflict. All of the little details you include make it even better.
lazeee an demented chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Ah, what to say about your latest masterpiece. For one i love that you used Gilberts perspective. Thank you for posting it, you've made my essay filled day that little bit bearable. You'd think i'd be more articulate considering i've just knocked out 2,000 words. Ah well, you know how much i love you and your work without a detailed review...i hope.
a-hint-of-garlic chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I love fanfics based on real things in history and this one is really good o

I don't know much about the lithurnian partisans (just heard that they existed at some point in history) but it sounds quite interesting.

Telling the story from Gilberts point of view is also a nice idea, it ads some interesting thoughts about the situation.
FilthyWoman chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This was sooo very great!~~! I enjoyed that you threw Gilbert in there. You're so great at writing Ivan x Toris fics. I even enjoyed the Gilbert x Toris kiss. You made it work so well. I hope to see more stories from you with all three of them in it again.