Reviews for A Rose in the Snow
Alex chapter 8 . 12/5/2012
This is amazing! Please update!
Melanthios Calanthe chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
I love this dearie, just so you know.
I've read many a fan-fiction about Versailles, even written one, but this one stands among my favourites. It is very unique.
I would love to give you a more detailed review, but sadly I am afraid to waste my words on something that might not be finished. (a fear caused by the fact that this had gone forever before being updated.)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
Quite interesting. It seems like the visions are telling her that she used to be one of them. Hime was
a nickname. What are they afraid of? It seems like Kamijo at first, but something else. Next chapter please! Keep up the good writing.
Kat chapter 9 . 3/19/2012
I love this story! What will happen to Hizaki next?

Will she remember? How will that affect the others?

Keep wriing! :)
Tomako16 chapter 8 . 3/13/2012
Please I beg of you continue this story its nice to have a fic with jasmine in it.
lecchan chapter 7 . 8/27/2011
First of all, this story is amazing. It's surprisingly hard to find Versailles stories so I'm most glad I found this! Hizaki as a lost girl is perfect. His character here is so adorable, shy but full of curiosity I liked very much the story you created for Jasmine too, and it makes me curious to know the other's stories too. But of course I want to know what Kamijo wants with Hizaki, since it looks like he is the only want who was not asked if he wanted or not to join the clan. Hizaki is something else to Kamijo, isn't he? *-* The romance is so innocent anyway. I love it

The story is easy to picture too. The member's characters are very believable, and your descriptions are short, but they are more than enough. They don't make the story boring, they only make it more interesting. It remembered Aristocrat's Symphony a lot, which is perfect since it's the official scenario (cough cough my favorite pv cough cough).

School is a bother, yes. It doesn't give us time to sit and write, but I hope you manage to update this incredible story soon. I'll be waiting! *-*
Yumikire chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
jkfadfkajdfksal Another awesome chapter! I love it love it love it! can't wait for the next installment!
Yumikire chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
This story is amazing so far...you had me hooked the minute I read the first paragraph! please please please please please update soon! I absolutely must know what happens next!