Reviews for Riku's Adventure in the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Yunie Tatlin chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
You need to continue this. You don't understand. You have to. I've been wanting to write something like this for so long but have no motivation and several other projects on the go so you write it. You started it. I need you to do this please. I am putting my all into begging you to continue so please PLEASE do so. I WANT THIS SO BADLY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.
Luna Fisto chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Is...is that it? _ I was hoping that it was going to be incredibley funny. Why did you and your friend lose I.Q. points watching Micky Mouse House Club if you didn't add more story? So far so good. :3 I reaaaaaaaaaallly want to see Riku's reaction to how "Diffrent" everything is.
CupcakeTerminal chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
HIIIII! So I read this before, but I forgot to write a review! I'm so excited for this story. Write...more...NOW. I have Wesker in my closet and will reward you with him Sama, however you must write more. ;) (Chris I can kidnap someone for you too.) This is Ang btw :D
ravenous.bunny chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Oh my gosh, I'm so excited for this it's creepy. The writing itself is awesome. I love how it starts out with Riku wondering what "conciliation" means. I'm seriously bouncing up and down in excitement right now. XD Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ghost-Drive chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
DISNEY PLAYHOUSE! Gosh. Riku, you dont know what are you going to make out of yourself. I suddenly remembered Barney, LOL XD
Iseria Dweller chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I have a bad feeling that Riku's in for some biiig trouble XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
roxy mccartney chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
haha, funny.

seriously though, i'm not really into m.m. clubhouse(for obvious reasons), but this sounds like an interesting idea you've got here.

can't wait for the next, i'll be looking out for it!