Reviews for and we all laughed gilded butterflies
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
I highly doubt Andre would chase jade every story has him as this soft guy they all seem to portray him the wring way
IshylovesGeorgeShelley chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Awww sad for Andre:(
Thego chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Very unique format. I wasn't really sure about it at first, but I ended up really enjoying reading this. Poor Andre though. :(
BigTimeCrush chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Wow... this story was just... amazing

So beautiful and so sad!

Very very well written! Loved it!
Miss Paint chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I love the formatting in this story. Not really formal but it's creative. I love creative.

Keep up the good work x

PolarPurple
babyskyblues chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
this is great. i mean i ALMOST want to get jandre together. ALMOST. but i don't because i love bade.

i love all the like bitter&hate and like all the blank&blank stuff because thats so good and cool and i will probably use that in some story of mine in the future.
Aarogyc chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This is great. I like how the way you formatted everything emphasizes certain words. Nice job :)
turnyourCAMon chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Hmm, I liked this a lot. :D I was in the mood for something unconventional, and you delivered beautifully. The story is just the right parts of dark and vague, with a side of angst that I live for. lol. You abused the bejesus out of the bold/italics/underline, and I mean that in the best possible way. It made your story very poetic. Much luv. :D
DariusWOW chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This was too good. It was well-written, the perfect length, based off of a cool concept, and wasn't too "kiddy" for my tastes. Bravo.
MakatoMai chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
So, I absolutly adore the comfort. Especially how Beck is "perfect&talented" and jade is "bitter&hate" absolutly amazing work how you did that.

You might have gone a tad overboard with the BOLD words and the underlined print- but besides that and a few grammatical errors (dont worry I have no room to talk there)

It was an absolute joy to read. :)
velocirachel chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
i usually don't like Jandre but the title caught my attention and it was really good :)
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Awww... THat was sad...
Lauren-Shauny chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I really liked this it was so angsty. :)
aloxi chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Hey, I really liked this. ;3 Usually this writing style gets to be a bit much to me, but I think it worked for the length of the fic and intense emotion behind it. I especially liked the little named the characters had- glitter&smiles, insults&bitter. Ah, Jade/Andre is just always going to be such a messed up couple, and you captured that well. Definitely faving. .