Reviews for The Only Logical Conclusion
BelladonasMom chapter 4 . 2/7
I'm can't believe I missed this! What a fabulous story! My two favorite universes rolled into one! Well done plot, well done characters and well done ending! Just brilliant!
Telegram Sam chapter 4 . 1/22
I do have to ask though, why is 2010 listed four times in your writing credits?
James Worfolk chapter 4 . 1/22
I'm just going to say that your writing is so vibrant & cinematic that I was reaching for a pause button unconsciously when I got up to refresh a drink or use the bathroom. The only flaw I see in it is that Harry knows who the TOS crew are, told in at the least in "Ghost Story." If you haven't read that yet, spoilers! ;o)
suteko1 chapter 4 . 5/13/2016
Great little tale here
HecatonchiresLM chapter 4 . 12/2/2015
Nice capstone :)
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 11/28/2015
its not often that you see a time traveler on both sides of the line, but with a wizarding lifetime many improbable things become the only logical explanation
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
I would have thought that upon hearing that they were out to save the world that harry would have made his presence known
CJaMes12 chapter 4 . 9/14/2015
Also, a great story! Very enjoyable :) I actually have a problem finding Dresden Stories which get Dresden's voice right, which is something i find jarring when trying to read Dresden fiction. You got it bang on: any other authors/stories you would recommend?
RatherFabulous chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
Whee!
RatherFabulous chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Yay! Another story for "Side Jobs"!
Bluestonearcher chapter 4 . 4/24/2015
Surprisingly delightful! (No, seriously. I think my eyebrows went north for the winter when I read the description and I was VERY glad I have it a chance.) Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/17/2015
fun
newyn chapter 4 . 3/29/2015
A beauty. May you long write fanfic and prosper!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 4 . 3/16/2015
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
R. Donald James Gauvreau chapter 4 . 3/14/2015
Ah. This is a very nice ending. I hope to see more, but this serves the job if that's all she wrote.