Reviews for Sinner, Saviour, Martyr
stxrseekers chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
An excellent ending to an excellent story - I'm glad you decided not to continue it, for I can see this happening in the manga (or something along the lines) and then continuing afterwords, so this was wonderful speculation and perfect just the way it is! Really well done; thank you for writing this!
Penchant-for-raising-Cain chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
I worship your style of writing. Full stop. To say that is was amazing is an understatement. I love this with all my heart, but that isn't enough - this story needs a lot more love!

- Tsuki Yume
Anonymous-Pocky chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
It would've been awesome if you continued this; man, this story's good!

Can't wait for chapter 202 of -man. : D
KrC chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
Argh! This is amazing, and so realistic too! This better not be how it turns out cause I might just die (in a good way if that's possible) Ever since 201 I've been thinking that someone would break Allen and Tim out, and I've been thinking it might be Cross ('cause we all know that he's not dead ;))

Awaiting your next installment,

KrC
mopotter17 chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
*gripping laptop intensely* ahh! I have to wait another couple days for the next part? :o

Anyways, I really like this so far. You've set the scene well and *feels bad for saying so* I like the creativity in how they;re planning on torturing Allen.

Great work so far! I look forward to more :3
T chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
my god i hope this doesn't happen for real.
wooooooooooxj chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
This is really good, but what about the Earl? I wouldn't think he would simply want to let Allen die and research the world for the next 14th. How do you suppose he would play into this, and how Leverrier/Link would handle that? I would think that Lerverrier would want Allen alive, at least under bribery, so he could keep at least one excorcist; and how would Miranda tolerate this? Wouldn't she tell everyone what is happening/ maybe help out Allen a bit? Also, the 14th did help Allen survive once before in Castle Krory, so wouldn't he get involved?

Sorry, I theorize a lot. xP I hope this is simply more than a 3-shot story, beacause so much more can be made out of this with a whole lot of plot twists. xD
stxrseekers chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
The sad part is, I can see something of the sort happening in the next few installments. It's sad when you think about it; it seems as if the canon story is set in a way that's going to end badly for the exorcists, Allen in particular, and Kanda.

But, on your story, it's really well done, and wonderfully portrayed in a dark - yet plausible - way, and I certainly applaud this piece of work. But there, of course, is a part of me that hopes this doesn't happen, and that maybe-possibly-sort of hope things may go back to normal. But that's just my inner Allen and Kanda fangirl kicking in.

Anyways, as I am sure my ramblings tend to go on forever, I'll end it there. I can't wait for the next installment, both of this story and 202!
Queen Paddie chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
Poor Allen! My god this story is good! Fark I want to kick Leverrier. Stupid prick. I fear that your story here might be what happens in the next official chapter of DGM. :/
Penchant-for-raising-Cain chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
O_O I just died a little inside...AMAZING! Wonderful torture, said in the most humane way (can it be said humanely?). I wonder what Hoshino-sensei will come up with for Chapter 202, because this is a very good and feasible prediction - Tsuki Yume
cheryl chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
One or two typos, but I like this.
howlingwindofthestorm chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
this is really cool, it expands on what everyone is thinking about with the recent chapter.
Penchant-for-raising-Cain chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I cannot wait for the second instalment! I love readin people's thoughts about the manga chapter, and how they think the characters feel. It isn't fair that Allen has been subject to the Vatican's screwed up politics. I can relate to your introspection, and I particularly liked the part where you described Allen as gray. I haven't read any of the Reverse novels (boo...) simply because I have no idea if there are any sites that have uploaded an English version.

I was thinking about how Neah had awoken - will Crown Clown ever turn against Allen because he harbours a Noah? Then again, it may not otherwise it would've done it already.

You writing style is nice and descriptive and I hope you will update soon! - Tsuki Yume