Reviews for Have The Right To Remain?
NinjaFang1331 chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
Nice job with the story.
F-Fan chapter 6 . 2/23/2010
LOL i have no life it's 7:19 AM and i'm makin a review oo.k so i say i could have more action and the whole 8 years thing one word cool!

You get a happy face!

:C whoops i mean :D there!

Fan: LAme!

ME: Shut up bucko!
Starknight chapter 6 . 2/25/2008
Excellent Story! Needs some grammar corrections but otherwise ok. Oh by the way Sora isn't Red haired. She was brown hair all through the Digimon Adventure Series. Well Never mind. Like I said, "EXCELLENT STORY."
John chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
HEY, IT'S ME! (Capitan Archer). I like the drama and suspense on this story.I like how you put action packed drama with Davis trying to save his friend and the close calls he had with fireballs coming at him. You did a very good job on your writings and the multiple stories you have on hope to see you around! And just keep on writing you have the tallent of a good writer.
Digimon Forever chapter 6 . 11/30/2006
It still needs some grammar and spelling improvement, but other than that it's good and I enjoyed it.

- Crest of Myths
Digifan chapter 6 . 8/31/2002
Im glad Davis remained a digidestined

Keep writing

Digifan
Captain Archer chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
I like this story of yours. You need to put other things besides a bunch of fireballs like guns and knifes being thrown around. Archer out!

( END TRANSMISSION )
Ice Wolf17 chapter 6 . 5/21/2002
Awesome! Your obviously a very good writer! Yeah! Tai sacrificing himself first and having some Taiora at the end, what a great fanfic! I really enjoyed your fanfic. so Anthony, Keep on writing!
Dani Keller chapter 6 . 5/1/2002
FANTASTICO!

Great story! I like the flower idea! Its so cool!
Kwijiboe chapter 4 . 3/27/2002
Lol...I know you got this straight from the Trunks Movie Special. But I like how you did it in Digimon style. Keep it up!
AngelK chapter 6 . 3/25/2002
thanx 4 reviewing. Actually I got the idea from your fic. I'm sorry. If you want I'll change it. Ok? Email me or leave a review. Sorry again!
AngelK chapter 2 . 3/24/2002
I like it. Poor Davis. Is he ever gonna be his normal self again? Write another chapter soon. Thanx 4 reviewing 2 my fic. I hope I can write another chapter.
Eagle33 chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
One word: GRAMMAR. And a few more: A very good Daikari in the making, keep it up.
Digi Bonds chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
I'm glad that you are focusing on the Daisuke Motomiya and Hikari Kamiya. In order to get more reviews, join the Daikari Group on Yahoo! Group!