Reviews for Resurgance
DarkKitsune12 chapter 31 . 1/26
I believe you are correct the shit has really hit the fan
Fairy Flame Key chapter 62 . 1/20
This is a really great story, I'm sad that I've reached it's end.
Hahahahahahahaha chapter 62 . 1/18
Thanks for the amazing story I loved it while it lasted great mop
soulNchantress chapter 62 . 12/10/2014
Just a quick note to say that I enjoyed this story. I read some of your earlier work and I think your overall story telling improved. It was not bad before, but there is a definite growth in your writing. I was really into this story. I'm sorry that you are discontinuing it. it feels like such a loss for me. :-)

I will go ahead a follow this in case you ever get your groove back to continue, even if it is a slim chance. I would hate to miss it.

Good luck with school, and thank you for an entertaining read.
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 62 . 12/9/2014
I'm very sorry that this story had to end, very sad as well. this story kept me on my toes the entire way and i couldn't wait to see what was going to happen next. you are a very good writer.
dizzydani666 chapter 54 . 5/19/2014
Awesome
dizzydani666 chapter 10 . 5/18/2014
Xcellent!
Guest chapter 62 . 10/20/2013
keep this going on it's really awesome xD write soon
grimmlet chapter 62 . 8/2/2013
Good luck with college, and other like things.
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 26 . 7/18/2013
OHMIGOSH that was so cute!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Go Kaggie, go Kaggie!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Sad, but great still, chapter
Foxluna chapter 62 . 7/11/2013
well it's really upsetting that this won't be finished, but it's understandable. you won't delete it right? i like reading what is there already even if it'll never be finished, i still really love this story, and very dearly hope that it stays up. but you'll still make more fanfics in the future right? im eager to read them whatever they may be! -smiles eager-
who knows you may pick up the passion for the anime later on down the line, or maybe not.
hmmmm i think what might be a good idea, if you'll consider it or not up to you, maybe putting this story up for adoption so someone has a chance to continue it, though i doubt they'll do it as well as you did, but could be something to think of.
i look forward to more of your writings, if and when they are posted!
your one of my favorite authors and always will be!
hope you have a lot of luck in the Design-based art area! hope to maybe see some of it!
that would be cool! since i don't really know what kinda stuff happens in that area of things. i only have a few guesses.
laters,
Fox
Xireana Prime chapter 62 . 7/8/2013
well considering its is being discontinued, would it be okay if i made and ending for it? like a sequal one shot like ending? just a segestion...U
Valleygoat chapter 62 . 7/7/2013
:( :((
sad to see this happen but its perfectly understandable.
and i've been there, i have lost all the notes to all of my stories and i've been trying to remember where things are going as well.