Reviews for The Wall
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I loved their first hug.
123kat chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Wouldn't it be nice if this is what happened next Friday night?

Thanks for an uplifting story.

CeCe Away chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Sweet. I really wish the show would give us a moment like this.
hotshow chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Great story. Thank you.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
It would be wonderful to see this scene played out on the screen.

I hope we get the hug we have been waiting for all season, yet I don't trust Sera, so will have to wait and see.

You did a wonderful job with Dean and Bobby's voices.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Fantastic oneshot. I just hope when the hellatus is over that they give us the scene you so beautifully wrote!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
phyllis16 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
i really enjoyed this. i hope the story does go like this
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Yay! I jumped online specifically looking for tags to this episode. I felt the need for a reunion hug that the show hasn't given us (and better give us when it comes back!).

I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks for writing and sharing so quickly. :)
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
So good! I only wish we had something like this on the show. I am seriously feeling a bit let down!
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
this was amazing! i can't believe how long we have to wait for the next episode [ But i really liked this! it was some good brotherly emotion ]
mousefiction chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Yes, this is much better than the episode ending with Sammy screaming. I enjoyed it, and I hope that we see something like it once the show returns. Great job!

anon chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Sam's lucky that Dean's at least trying to protect him from his hell. All Dean got from Sam at the time was a boo hoo. Hopefully they'll give us just one tiny half second of a scene where he appreciates it, like this.
Kailene chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Now see, THIS is how it should have ended - not with poor Sammy's blood curdling scream and the screen going to black.

It's going to be tough having to wait a month and a half for some answers, but fic's like this sure will help ease the pain. This was wonderful. You write the boys & Bobby so well.

I hope we get this kind of emotional reunion (and the real hug that we all so desperately want!)before they jump right back into hunting.
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010