Reviews for Don't Leave
1D-Paynes-Girl chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
great
ChasingYou chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This is brilliant! I absolutely loved it.
anya frost chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Its so dark, i love it (-:
TurboWiz70 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
So sad yet so beautiful at the same time! Bravo! Loved it!

Love Turbo
somuchloveinherheart chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Ugh I loved this. It was sad, and beautiful, and I loved it.

Jade
iloveedegrasii chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
OMG! I love it...it was so good

Just enough detail..

Just enough emotion..

Just absolutely perfect..

no joke very nicee worrk!
Julsgracie chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Loved this! Truly beautiful and heartfelt. I feel like Julia is a topic that eclare shippers tend to avoid, but ive always thought that they should talk about it more, and i imagined something very close to this happening with clare sleeping over without it being too risque. i love what you put in about eli attempting suicide; it was sensitively done but very appropriate and definitely plausiable. and LOVE your characterization of julia. i can definitely imagine her being like that, and she seems just like the type of girl eli would fall for. and what i love more is just how opposite she is from clare. it was great how you didnt really go into her stepmom/what happened the night she was killed. i think that's kind of overdone, although id be interested in hearing what you think the arguement was about.
Sea Native chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
i love this. you're an absolutely incredible writer, and you know exactly how to explain emotions-it's brilliant.

i just spent some time reading a bunch of your stories and they were all worth it!
SuddenlyStarfruit chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This was so well done. I think you really managed to hit the right balance for Eli's feelings. I also think it was an interesting - ultimately perfect- choice to tell this from Clare' POV. It really helped with the flow of the story. I also think the inclusion of Adam at the beginning worked really well as set up.
The Cliffhanger Girl chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I loved this story :D It made me cry a lil, because this was what SHOULD of happened during Julia's death time on the show..not a stupid breakup! :/ But, I really liked this :D Great Job
WestCoastTrees chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I would like to officially start a petition to have you replace all the fool writers on Degrassi.

THIS is how it's done, and nothing would make me happier than for them to read this story and take a hint. Or a million little hints. That's right, I'm reacting to the season 10 finale which completely ruined the character of Clare - I'm still waiting for the first episode where they reveal it was all a bad dream of Eli's or Clare's because that's the only thing I see it as. Never in the history of TV have writers shot themselves in the foot in such a way I feel.

This story, however is beautiful perfection. The way Clare understands he needs her and is willing to lie to her dad in order to do the right thing; the way Eli doesn't really want to bother Clare with this issue but Cece doesn't want to leave him alone; the way you actually kept the timeline correct and the darkness allowed the step of distance Eli needed in order to tell Clare about the past year and the subtle detail that this year he didn't want to die which says so much and suggests massive improvement on his part; the way Clare doesn't know exactly what to do but does and says all the perfect things, which Eli knows all along as reflected in the fact he squeezes her hand; and my favorite part - the way he doesn't want Clare to feel like she exists in Julia's shadow and promises her the night where it's all about her, all along of course respecting her abstinence vow.

You, my friend are gifted and talented and create something so beautiful in each and every story; and I didn't think it was possible that I would love this story even more but after the Drop the World disaster I absolutely do.
Katra chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
i read your rant about DTW 2...aasfvjkklpptjefiibeciwnvc it was enlightening.

the whole entire breakup was based on irrational excuses. like you said, a conversation would have sufficed...

i sort of pictured it like Clare goes to the hospital. forget they whole ordeal of eli being clinging for a moment and sat in his room while holding his hand. in silence then talk later once she absorbs all of what happened. i have a tumblr to i'll share it there. its too exhaustioning and this box is limited :/

I WOULD MUCH PREFER THIS FF ENDING THOUGH. SOOO BRILLIANT
GoldsworthyEdwards24 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I loved this story so much!
Ariel C. Rilmonn chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
You are a FANTASTIC writer. I've read all of ur Eclare stories
ThatCoolKidSpardel chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This is so incredibley sweet, poor Eli.