Reviews for Again and Again and Again Once More
Hane no Zaia chapter 35 . 8/23
This was an awesome ride. Thanks for sharing it!
i30817 chapter 35 . 8/16
Still fantastic. Holding out for a sequel 6 years later yo.
i30817 chapter 30 . 8/16
'he felt something settle in his gut that sat like guilt but burned like pride'

great line, cheers
i30817 chapter 25 . 8/16
It's very interesting how the 'conspiracy theory' and philemon's timeline messing explain how there is 'always' a 'conspiracy theory'. If there were no survivors of previous journeys they'd have failed. Ergo there always are. It's neat.
amandackrueger chapter 20 . 7/24
I never leave comments, but I had to tell you this is one of the best stories I've ever read on this site (and I read so many different fandoms, and have read fanfic since the late 90s). I could not put the story down, and am now on my fourth run through. You have nailed the characters and their interactions, I loved the alternate ending and multiple perspectives. I know you wrote this years ago, but I really hope you pick this fandom back up someday, you did such a fantastic job. I think I'm going to leave a comment on each chapter, hope that's not annoying :) Again, love this story! Thank you so much for writing!
Star arcana... Six wings...memories...old guy who smokes... He's the reincarnation of Minato 'ain't he?
Iark-ngel chapter 35 . 2/28
A wonderful piece of work, I tip my hat to you. You have doubtless been told this already but you are very talented writer. Thank you very much for sharing this with me.
inkbender chapter 35 . 2/11
That was a beautiful end. Thank you.
Guest chapter 35 . 11/25/2014
I tell you, this story is, was, and will always be very entertaining. I love it. The plot, the grammar, seriously I love this story. Thank you for making this story. If ever you're writing stories right now, all I know is that it will be a huge success just like this one. Good luck!
polarpwnage chapter 35 . 10/17/2014
How is it this fic doesn't have 1k favs? There are people who can write, and there are people who can WRITE. This was an amazing ride filled with a style of writing that just meshes well. No amateur work here, no errors I could find and no random extended exposition or corniness that so many fic end up with. Bravo, the ending is something you would find in a best seller this fic ties everything up nicely and seamlessly with an ease you rarely find, it seems you hadn't all figured out when you sat down and typed this from beginning to end and not BS'ing you way appeasing reviewers.

On a side note, the who Persona series seems like just a big social experiment on mankind by the baddie deities from creation myths world wide, with the Velvet room working as cleanup
yeolee chapter 35 . 10/1/2014
I just want you to know this fic owns my soul hahahaha! :) I've read a couple persona 3/persona 4 crossovers but none have approached it as deftly as you do; it was really interesting to have the universes mesh through the coalescence of Souji/Minako/Minato as one but separate entity and the resulting consequences (or rather, the addressing of consequences) of shadows in both universes. I loved the play-off of personalities between the characters, especially Ryoji/Rise and Ryoji/Souji and how the persona 4 plot ended up wrapping up. It was very exciting and fascinating to read and definitely one of my favorite fics from the persona series. Thank you for your hard work! :))
Guest chapter 35 . 7/9/2014
Wait...so was Ryoji saved at the end?
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 19 . 4/21/2014
that's actually a DAMN good concept! Their summoning methods and situations were different, their manifestation clauses were different, therefore there is NO reason why (yet at the same time no reason why NOT) one method would work fine under the other's circumstances!

How have i never thought of that...
Jimbobob5536 chapter 35 . 3/19/2014
This has been an incredibly fun story. Very well done.
Jimbobob5536 chapter 26 . 3/19/2014
Junpei makes me sad here.