Reviews for Again and Again and Again Once More
Iark-ngel chapter 35 . 2/28
A wonderful piece of work, I tip my hat to you. You have doubtless been told this already but you are very talented writer. Thank you very much for sharing this with me.
inkbender chapter 35 . 2/11
That was a beautiful end. Thank you.
Guest chapter 35 . 11/25/2014
I tell you, this story is, was, and will always be very entertaining. I love it. The plot, the grammar, seriously I love this story. Thank you for making this story. If ever you're writing stories right now, all I know is that it will be a huge success just like this one. Good luck!
polarpwnage chapter 35 . 10/17/2014
How is it this fic doesn't have 1k favs? There are people who can write, and there are people who can WRITE. This was an amazing ride filled with a style of writing that just meshes well. No amateur work here, no errors I could find and no random extended exposition or corniness that so many fic end up with. Bravo, the ending is something you would find in a best seller this fic ties everything up nicely and seamlessly with an ease you rarely find, it seems you hadn't all figured out when you sat down and typed this from beginning to end and not BS'ing you way appeasing reviewers.

On a side note, the who Persona series seems like just a big social experiment on mankind by the baddie deities from creation myths world wide, with the Velvet room working as cleanup
yeolee chapter 35 . 10/1/2014
I just want you to know this fic owns my soul hahahaha! :) I've read a couple persona 3/persona 4 crossovers but none have approached it as deftly as you do; it was really interesting to have the universes mesh through the coalescence of Souji/Minako/Minato as one but separate entity and the resulting consequences (or rather, the addressing of consequences) of shadows in both universes. I loved the play-off of personalities between the characters, especially Ryoji/Rise and Ryoji/Souji and how the persona 4 plot ended up wrapping up. It was very exciting and fascinating to read and definitely one of my favorite fics from the persona series. Thank you for your hard work! :))
Guest chapter 35 . 7/9/2014
Wait...so was Ryoji saved at the end?
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 19 . 4/21/2014
that's actually a DAMN good concept! Their summoning methods and situations were different, their manifestation clauses were different, therefore there is NO reason why (yet at the same time no reason why NOT) one method would work fine under the other's circumstances!

How have i never thought of that...
Jimbobob5536 chapter 35 . 3/19/2014
This has been an incredibly fun story. Very well done.
Jimbobob5536 chapter 26 . 3/19/2014
Junpei makes me sad here.
Jimbobob5536 chapter 11 . 3/19/2014
Very interesting story so far.

So Souji/Yu used to be Minato, who used to be Minako/Female Persona 3 protag.

Minako failed, more than once and ended up becoming Minato. Minato succeeded, and spent a good long while as a statue, until Elizabeth and Theo somehow succeeded in freeing him. He then became Souji/Yu.

That about right? Cool.
Aro chapter 25 . 1/14/2014
I love the idea of the conspiracy in Inaba regarding the Shadows re-emergence every fifty years and that being the reason that the suppliers supply as they do. Your writing is fantastic, and moreover the plot is incredibly gripping. Makes me sad that I only have ten more chapters to go.
Riddle Wraith chapter 35 . 1/1/2014
Oh wow. This story was fantastic, and the ending was everything I could have hoped for. :) It would take me too long to list all the things I like about this story, so suffice it to say you did EVERYTHING right. I will say, though, that I particularly liked that you showed that the other lives and other choices did exist and were executed at one point. Minato and Minako both, and the game ending too. You didn't invalidate them, but you changed them in a way that made total sense while including the characters from both games. I like that you didn't try to fit all of P3's characters in just because it was a crossover. You used who would realistically have found out and come running, especially given that Akihiko didn't want to share this with the rest of the former SEES in the first place. This story was amazing, and I'm glad to have made the journey by reading it. If only the game could have had elements like this. Truly, I think that even if they ever do try to do something like this, they would not do so as well as you have. This was a beautiful thing, and I'm glad to have gotten to see it through to the end. Not saying that I didn't love the game's ending of course (the true ending), but I really like what you've done here, obviously. Thank you.
kitkit11183 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This was a rather interesting crossover and quite enjoyable to read. I kind of wish there were more involvement from the rest of the P3 cast, but then it would be one crowded party and hell to keep track of everyone, I assume, so I'm pleased with which characters you did use...although Junpei did freak me out with his act.
TricksterAlice chapter 35 . 3/19/2013
This is a truly brillant piece of work. I give it five stars, and I hope you might one day think of writing a continuation of some sorts or perhaps something else? Either way I'll be watching to see what else you come up with. - Alice.
Katsugi chapter 35 . 2/9/2013
Thank you for all your hard work and creation of this fic. I had fun.