Reviews for Lips Of An Angel
BAUMember chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Great story i loved it, so cute and sweet and i wished this had happend but the story makes up for it...
Runner043 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I don't think I've ever read one single story where someone likes Mac & Peyton together. I think their pairing just rubbed everyone wrong.

Good that Stella spoke up about his needing to end things with Peyton before things continued between them. Speaks to her character.

Oooh, sneeky Lindsay.

Danny is such girl somtimes. I've read lots of stories with him as the gossipy type. It's funny.

Wow, Peyton must have a high fever or something to think Mac would ask her to marry him.

Mac is a from-the-frying-pan-into-the-fire character in this one. Going from kissing one (that he shouldn't be kissing yet) to being yelled at by another.
Reannederful chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Super amazing! I love it like all your stories.
e1981 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I hope this won't be the end of it. I really really liked it! Looking forward to more of this and can't wait for another "New Orleans Blues" update :) Keep up the good work!
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Interesting premise, almost felt sorry for P, well guess it's RL right now, would feel sorry for anyone that got bad news when they were sick! thankfully it wasn't fatal ;)

Loved their first kiss and then of course the second; finally cemented their bond. Mac's confession of love was a nice surprise but am happy that Stella confessed her love for him in return. And then of course the smexy union. thanks for the sweet read and smile! :D

AiP
rocksmacked chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
It's very cute.. Love it..
PR Stella 926 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
very cute story. i love it...