Reviews for Dalton Academy: A Strange New World
Puppy64 chapter 32 . 6/8
THAT WAS SUCH A GREAT STORY! I REALLY LOVED WES AND DAVID!
Jaz chapter 33 . 4/26
This FIC was really good;)
jp chapter 13 . 8/6/2014
Yes it shows you don't like Mercedes...she is his best friend. And she would never not talk to him...ever!
jessicawagner79 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Really good flowed perfectly.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 32 . 11/14/2013
Great write!
I love that nothing was rushed and everything was worked for
Great job
Kudos
Blade
Five Elements chapter 33 . 10/19/2013
Very nice. Cute couples. Funny Finn. Awkward bits and cool bits and your OCs are brilliant!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/13/2013
With Finn being surprised at Kurt's comments was it
1) Neil's lost The Foot?
and
2) Someone's interested in Jesse?

Or

1) Blaine has an ex?
and
2) Jesse? What am I missing here?

I love your story it's so cute!
patricia.remacova chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
he is not Adams! what the hell hate it. HE. IS. ANDERSON!
Trombinoscope chapter 33 . 6/27/2013
This is the second time I've read this, but each chapter is a breath of fresh air. Well done, you are an angel of the pen... erm, keyboard! Thank you!
One of us chapter 26 . 6/26/2013
Did you know the librarian's referring students to Thad now?

That's all that I picked up!
A non-Hashtagger chapter 23 . 6/26/2013
Ok, me and Thad are like, so similar! I love reading, though I don't mind ebooks etc- obviously, seeing as I'm reading this on my iPod. My definite To Pack list- you know, what you must take with you everywhere, stuff like...purse, phone, diary, lipstick etc? Well, mine goes

Tin whistle and/or recorder
Kindle/stack of books
Camera
Spare batteries
iPod
Shoulder bag
Red Campion chapter 18 . 6/25/2013
Here's my two cents- Rhys could have epilepsy or something, and by 'it happened again' they mean an epileptic fit. When Rhys misses Warbler practice, it's because he doesn't feel too well and doesn't want anyone to find out. He misses the competition after finding out that one of the groups use flashing lights?...
Le chat ros chapter 14 . 6/24/2013
HAMSTER STORY SO SO FUNNY! I LIVE FOR THOSE LITTLE MOMENTS OF EPICNESS!

Hamster story... Ok... Try not to laugh cos then you'll wake the house up... Oh, too late..."Sorry, funny fanfic"
CapturetheFlag chapter 25 . 5/4/2013
This is a bit like C.P Coulter's 'Dalton'- funny and clever.
Indiglow chapter 20 . 5/4/2013
This is really good, plus the author notes are actually worth reading- I have never seen someone telling off their own characters! I do know where you're coming from though- S2 writing exam and the title was 'Trapped'. Most of the class did kidnappers or hospital or mental illness themed stories. Me, I did a person who can turn into an owl and ends up flying into a tree. The teacher said it was a 'very original idea'. Anyways, excellent story and I can't wait to read more!