Reviews for Draco Malfoy, Undersecretary For The Minister
patricia.pc chapter 1 . 3/3
Love this! So funny and cute!
CreepyMuffin15 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Can I have some of those cookies?
Sam chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Oh my god, fun! Why haven't I Read This Fic Before? :) Crackish!
natsuki23 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I can't believe he agreed only because he was speaking in capital letters for him! LOL!
hwangpah chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I have to say, I thought the use of capital letters were excessive, until I read the ending. It still annoyed me, somewhat, but I guess it's all done on purpose.

The ending was really cute, actually. Good job, it's an original story :)
Lilgreyblob chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I liked the story but it was too short. Too bad it's only a one-shot. Care to make it a two-shot? :D.

I liked your self-assured Harry. Sucks they didn't get very far. LOL.

Thanks for sharing!
Horrorshow Jane chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
That was insanely adorable, and I loved the werewolf backstory bit and the awkwardness of Draco and Harry's interactions at the end of it. Sweet and fluffy and Draco's inflated sense of importance is an extremely cute way of keeping him somewhat in character, and having Harry get it is equally cute. Well done.
blinded little adjii chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Did i like it? Yes yes i liiiike it~ an animalistic Potter and then the shy Harry? Yum just made my day ~3
SilverSmile chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I'm not 100% sure exactly what happened in this story, but I'll admit to loving the ending of it.

With Harry willing to talk in capital letters... that's just so cute. :)
darklydraco chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
*smirk* I love the liberal use of capital letters, it's quite charming.
mellowmerrin chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Hehe I love your Draco in this story. It was an original plot and very well written. I loved it, thank you for sharing it. xx
Jewel Queen chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Oh my goodness! This was just delightful! I positively love this story.
mjmusiclover chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
ahh very incredibly well done :D, it's really well written :D
blu kat chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I'm still laughing at the way Draco thought certain things in capital letters. I needed a good laugh and your story provide that. Thanks for the read.
YeiYai chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I liked it, you had some major loose ends(the half transformation was unnecessary, he could have just had ditched the morning after) and yes some grammatical errors, but i really liked it.

BTW, Daaaaaaaaaaaamn that animalistic harry scenes were hot. More of that please!