Reviews for Which Davis Is The Real One?
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
It was a good story. It's going to my favs.
Starknight chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
There really is a Chameleonmon. It is the Armor Digivolved form of Armadillomon using the Digi-egg of Kindness (Not shown in the Series).
jesse allen chapter 3 . 2/26/2007
overall I think that this is a very good daikari fanfiction, but you messed when you wrote “He’s fighting the fake one right now. Apparently the real Davis was the one who saved you from the phony.” All DigiDestined looked at the fight between the two Davis but couldn’t tell which one is the real one. it really confused me that Kari could be able to tell which Davis was the real one and the others couldn't even after Kari told them that the one that saved her was the real one. But overall it is still very good I was hoping you would make a taiora with the same plot and very thing but just change Davis' part's to tai's and Kari's parts to Sora's also change the rest of the characters to the older digidestined and change the digimon as well also change the evil digimons name to copymon. His ablity would be that once he had seen a digidestined or digimon he would be able to automaticly copy the appearance of the digidestined or digimon. Also have another digimon help him like I don't know a couple of champion digimon like snimon, airdramon and unimon . Finally have copymon be at the mega level
warprince2000 chapter 3 . 5/9/2004
Cool story! can't wait to see what happens in the next story you write (update soon Plz)
Digifan chapter 3 . 8/31/2002
I enjoyed this fic

Digifan
Eevee chapter 3 . 8/20/2002
Ahhhh!Evil Chameoleons!Hehe,it's a good I'm not really into too much Romance it's okay.

Spelling mistakes here and there,some missing words and it has a great plot!
Mastero chapter 3 . 8/2/2002
Great story! It has a good plot and charactor development.
J R LeDoux chapter 3 . 7/23/2002
You deserved a lot more reviews for this fic. I read it a long time ago. Back when you were still posting the chapters, but never reviewed. It was a really good concept and a very well written story. Keep up the good work.
Ice Wolf17 chapter 3 . 5/22/2002
Awesome! Some spelling errors, like in your other one I read, but I have worse since I don't use spelling/grammar check on almost all my fanfics/stories (except for my newest ones). By the way, when you got the time, maybe you can read "The World's Future" or "Falling Heavens" by me. Also, I suggest "Ruin" by Soccer Dude, which is one of my favorites. What a great fanfic you wrote Anthony. Keep on writing!
Lis M chapter 3 . 5/10/2002
Wow, exellent story...it sounds almost like a soap oprea [an imposter, a fight, and somebody goes to the hospital]. Please write more, I was nearly in tears.
G-Dude chapter 3 . 3/18/2002
Interesting Story! Keep it up!
Speedo chapter 3 . 3/16/2002
Yeah!A Daikari!I luv Daikari's!Please people,write more Daikari's!
Davisfan chapter 3 . 3/13/2002
Story line was great, but you need spellcheck and you have way too many run-on sentences. Grammar check wouldn't hurt either
Kwijiboe chapter 3 . 3/13/2002
Again, great work. Keep it up!