Reviews for Crossfire
nurdgurl714 chapter 17 . 7/23/2014
Geez, Elle can be a bit of a pill at times. This is all about her ego.
nurdgurl714 chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
Geez Rossi, can't you keep it zipped up? Leave Spencer alone!
nurdgurl714 chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
Like Usher said, 'Let it Burn!'
1sunfun chapter 18 . 6/6/2014
Good Story.
1sunfun
amazing chapter 18 . 5/19/2014
I have read many Hotch and Reid fics but this is literally the most perfect one I have ever read. No joke. Amazing work! Keep up the awesome writing!
Lots of love to you.
milkteethbabydoll chapter 18 . 3/29/2014
ahhhh, I knew I was going to be sad when I got to the end knowing that it wasn't complete, but the fic was just too good to pass up! I really, really enjoyed reading this. Hotch and Reid were a bit out of character at times in my opinion (but then again, it is slash) but you made it pretty believable, which is a feat I admire! And the interactions between the team when they put the pieces together was nothing short of hilarious. And Jack, oh lovely little Jack. A lot of times people completely ignore the "Reid Effect", but you included that and gracefully worked Spencer through it and becoming so enamored with Jack, and of course Diana would love Hotch. She's a smart woman that loves her son, and like she's always saying, a mother always knows. ;)

I hope this fic isn't abandoned, because I'd love to read more. I understand completely if you don't want to continue with it, but I'd be thrilled if I were to see an update in my inbox. c:
Vsilus chapter 18 . 1/29/2014
Absolutely wonderful! Great read, thank you!
omgnotagain chapter 18 . 1/29/2014
I know it was a long time when you wrote this story, found in on LJ and just enjoyed reading it. How somewho, someday you will continue with it
shidoni16 chapter 18 . 1/27/2014
Please continue?
Lady Arachne chapter 18 . 7/27/2013
Loved the chapter! I loved how everything happened! Things were a bit confusing about the Elle thing and what followed after that, but I still loved the chapter! :DDD

Please update soon, a story like this can't be left hanging like this! This story really deserves more reviews! :DDD
Lady Arachne chapter 17 . 7/27/2013
Loved the chapter! I couldn't stop smiling, things are going so well! *twinkling eyes* I hope this story has been completed, or I might be reading a cliffhanging chapter next! :)
Lady Arachne chapter 16 . 7/27/2013
Loved the chapter! I really am loving how things are going! Wonder if baby Jack will make another appearance in the story! :DDD
Lady Arachne chapter 15 . 7/27/2013
Loved the chapter! Reid was so sexy, I loved it! ;DDD

And I hope this story is already completed 'cause there is 18 chapters at the moment, not 20, and you haven't updated since 2011! :D
Lady Arachne chapter 14 . 7/27/2013
Loved the chapter! I loved everyone's point of view on Hotch and Reid's budding relationship! Elle might prove to be interesting! *chuckles evily*
Lady Arachne chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
Loved the chapter! I couldn't stop grinning, especially at the ending! I can tell Hotch and Reid are going to have fun with this! xDDD