Reviews for Volume 5: Shades of Grey
Omega Firesoul chapter 14 . 9/20/2012
It's good so far, need to go back and fix a few error's when you have the time.
Rocketlord6485 chapter 14 . 6/27/2012
Wow, I'm definitely hating Giovanni right now! :(
Rocketlord6485 chapter 13 . 6/27/2012
That was a fun, action-packed collection of chapters! It was so awesome seeing Comet and Pixel! :D

Quite a descision Kair has to make :(
Rocketlord6485 chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
Woah, I'm liking where this is going! You're so creative and articulate with your plots! A Dark Mewtwo, eh! That sounds so epic! :D

That explanation about how cloning a clone would only bring about a weaker result makes so much sense! Now, I'm wondering if I should go back and edit that one scene in Blessed Defiance Ch.41 where Fuji offers Kyden the chance to live again by regenerating his DNA but explains that the side-effect would be the loss of his memories. Now, I suppose another side-effect would have been a defficuency in strength, as the theory you implemented so cleverly suggests. I'm definitely going to add that, so thank you! :)
Rocketlord6485 chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
The Team Rocket way should be the only way! :)

What exactly is the Dark Ability? Is it a form of the Shadow Arts? Just curious.
Rocketlord6485 chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Kair, who'd have the guts to kidnap you when you've got kick-ass powers like that! Man, I'd pay top dollar for some of that Mew Serum XD

I wonder who wrote the note . . .
Rocketlord6485 chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
Archer's my favorite of the Rocket executives. I wonder what his role will be now?
LillyGirl310 chapter 14 . 4/13/2011
This story was really sweet I can not belive that Giovanni found out that his daughter was pregnant and he has told her to get rid of the babies that is so cruel and I hope something really bad happenes to him in the end.

Look out for my review for the next story as I plan to read it so I can find out what happenes next.

Till Next Time
littlegem chapter 14 . 2/3/2011
Great story. I'm looking forward to the sequel so kept up the good work.
MikariStar chapter 14 . 2/3/2011
Poor Kair, I really feel sorry for her on this one. D:
MikariStar chapter 13 . 1/20/2011
"Life is wonderful" I remember that quote from the first movie's intro.

Now things are -really- complicated. I can't wait for Lance to visit Kair. Wow twins :o
rikku247 chapter 13 . 1/20/2011
Awww the ending was really sweet! :) It will be interesting to see how she tells Lance. :)

rikku247 chapter 12 . 1/19/2011
I haven't been able to read the last few chapters before because of email problems and not getting alerts, but here I am finally. :) I really like where you are heading with this and Im excited to find out what Kair decides to do. Especially with the baby and how that will affect what happens next.

Keep up the great work and I shall be back next chapter! :)

MikariStar chapter 12 . 1/19/2011
Awesome! You wrote Comet and Pixel very well. :D

Pretty soon Kair's condition will become obvious. That's going to bring some interesting difficulties.
MikariStar chapter 11 . 1/19/2011