Reviews for A Lid For Every Pot
wassersaeufer chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
That's certainly a romance option worthy of a mod... but then again, I think the modder would lose his mind while doing it. So, better not.

Anyway, the idea of the story is great in itself, cracked up and funny and while it has also a lot of room for horror, drama and tragedy, your take on two psychopath's falling in love is way more entertaining. The thought process of Gormflaith is the highlight of the story in my eyes, twisted and strange and yet forward enough to understand without having to read it twice.
redtrouble chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
This seriously cracked me up just now. It was written perfectly-seriously and lathered with inconcpicuous sarcasm. Tiax is a hilarious character. I'm so glad you chose him, and the painting the glyphs on her fingernails thing was great.
MajinBakaHentai chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Absolutely hilarious!
Vild Runescarred chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Salve,

Tehehehe! Good to be back online and read stories like this. Reminds me of the soooo very many goth nonconformists I have met. Geee, glad to be out of junior high, pardon, Candlekeep... ;) But it looks like everyone meets their match :D.
nosrenos chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
ok...really funny and well written, maybe you could expand on this and make it a series of one-shots?
Cannibalistic Skittles chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Aww. This is adorable... in a really weird way. xD
Lalaithe chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Aaah! I'm afraid, lol. They don't call Cyric the Mad God for nothing! I'm pretty sure I've encountered Gormflaith (great name, btw) a fair number of times in my days. Loved her painting runes of doom on her fingernails.