Reviews for Never forget
Dante chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
This needs a second ch... anw, i loooove Nethy playing with the tulip..
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
That tulip was so lucky.
xD it was so so so so sweeeet 3
Collection chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I don't think I can look at red tulips in a normal way anymore. Which will be hard since I live in the tulip country. Guess that just means that I'll be reminded of this great story a lot!
Fallen1 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Lol So By the end of this I was all like 6u6 Heheheheheheheheheheheh! Bad Touch! Loved, LOVED, the tulip play in this. I thought it was both a sweet and completely perverted touch. I really do like your writing style and your right this couple doesn't get enough love.

So all I can ask is that you keep loving them!
SpandexShorts chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
So cute~

But the last quote kinda hurt my brain.

"So when we wake up again maybe you could put in some of those cute pigtails and I will grab on a love you right proper."

That doesn't really make sense to me o.O
ICan'tDrownMyDemons72029 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Lol, molestation with a flower. :D Good, funny, entertaining, smut. :3
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Oh my. When Canada cried "Netherlands!" I read "Neanderthals!" I was like, yeah, okay weird fetish but whatever you're into. Oooer. I like it much better your way, less hairy and clubby. Great fic.
Green Sphynx chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Very nice! This pair definitely needs more love, you're doing a good job on making that happen :D

Just one thing I'd like to correct: It's not a Netherlander, but a Dutchman, just like the language of the Netherlands is called Dutch in English (I didn't make it up, blame those stupid English for mixing up the language of the Netherlands with the German :P)
LadyAxisNeoluna chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I have to mention, your username is pretty clever since it can also be read as "surprise dreader" lol

Anyway, I love this pairing very much! But I found some typos a tad distracting in the story. If you need a beta reader, private message me and I can edit. _
Silent Pandemonium chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I simply adore this pairing and you did them perfect justice, good job!
NinjaMatty chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Yes this pairing needs more love! Amazing fict! very well written! Keep up the good work!
Dambolis chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This was a very very sweet and hot story! Your Canada is probably the cutest I've ever read.