Reviews for Cirque Chronicles Part 1 Capture
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 12 . 9/29/2015
I enjoyed every moment of that. It was so great oh my gog
Ribke chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
If he was a spacecraft, he would be soooo boned against da robot bee xD
Wintress chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Lol Dib going all fangirly.
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 12 . 9/6/2012
Hate to say it, but Zim's kinda right - this seems anti-climatic. Still, it's only the first in a series, evidently, so I guess that's okay.

MissBliss8527 chapter 11 . 2/6/2012
This reminds me of something which I cannot quite remember... But that doesn't really matter. Please update soon!
draconicBastard chapter 11 . 7/11/2011
3 love how cute Zimmeh was at the begining with Cranic. Dib's quite the persistent little bugger innit he? Gotta love Mutan too, I like his honor thing, very nice and noble.
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 11 . 7/11/2011
Gotta like Dib's determination, and I also like how you're making Mutan a "Noble Demon"-type character; supposed "bad guys" with a sense of honor are always interesting.

draconicBastard chapter 10 . 6/28/2011
:3 Klitia and Gir are so perfect together. The chapter seems so short, but I'm sure you're busy *pouts* Gaz should next take hold of Gir and beat Klitia with him, while Gir sings the doom song, yeah, that sounds like an apropriate punishment for messing with Gaz. :)That was so unexpected, I thought Gaz would start winning any second, was disapointed when she didn't. But this probably means Gaz will get revenge later, huh? :D can't wait to see what she does. And Zimmeh, he should appear next :) Great chapter
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 10 . 6/28/2011
Been a while, and this chapter was kinda short - but totally worth it! It was good to see Gaz lose for once, especially with the little realization that things aren't like in her video games.

On a separate note, I loved GIR's interaction with Klitia.

Sideos chapter 9 . 2/22/2011
Another epic chapter yo, perhaps a LITTLE too much talking for an action chapter but still, very nice.

You wrote for Membrane awesomely in this, Lurich and Membrane made great opponents.
draconicBastard chapter 9 . 2/20/2011
lol I love Lurich. really great chapter :) loved it. Membrane made me laugh so much. His denial is finally breaking! Woo. maybe not so good for zimmeh though. I'm sure he'll escape membrane too though. :D
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 9 . 2/20/2011
Worth the wait.

Naturally it takes Membrane getting his butt kicked for him to realize that these are indeed aliens. And I loved his conversation with Lurich afterwards.

SaintHeartwing chapter 9 . 2/20/2011
It's alright, life comes first before anything else, so I personally don't mind the late update. And Membrane FINALLY gets proof positive of alien life in this chapter in a way that not only forces him to believe, but actually makes some sense. Seeing an opponent's INSIDES, especially if said insides are leaking purple or black or green, would make you scream "alien" or "monster" even if you were just an ordinary joe.

So, very nicely done! Also, I really, really like the five-dollar footlongs, and I appreciate what Subway does a lot. I could live my whole life on Chinese Dumplings and Meatball Marinaras. ;)
fishy-alien chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Awesome story and great characters! When I first found this site, one of your IZ stories ( I can't remember which one) was the first sory I ever read on here, and it made me love this site! Thank you!
Sideos chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
Nice action packed chapter, I like how Gaz was able to just command Golgion down like that.

Also, Dib fighting with epic PROF M BACK UP was coolbeans.

Nice work yo :D Very nice!