Reviews for What We've Got Is Gold
little miss michelle chapter 11 . 4/4/2011
really great stories
Dairire chapter 11 . 1/26/2011
It sucked. Only messing Zoe, you asked for a flame :) I don't think I could ever think anything bad about anything you write.

What an uplifting ending to an amazing collection of drabbles (and the best part is there's more yet to come :)), I'm going to have to try that someday! I've finally (finally) gotten through these..they've been completely worth it. I think you're converting me! Can't wait for the next one :)

X
Dairire chapter 10 . 1/26/2011
I would actually hate to do this assignment! I've never been one for random acts of bravery. But you managed to mould it into one of my favourite stories so far. It's full of wishing and wanting and this overwhelming love.
Dairire chapter 9 . 1/26/2011
Awh, I love how sweet Puck is to her in this. I loved this one, the whole loving every part of someone. Adorable
Dairire chapter 8 . 1/26/2011
Hehe, hotter than your usual stories but Puckleberry are passion and hotness personified so it works. Perfectly actually. I loved; "Damn Berry, I wouldn't even tell you to get in the kitchen if you were wearing that for me!"
Dairire chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
Reading these make me want to give up writing Zoe, there's no way I'll make it in competition with you! (Don't worry I won't :)) It was *gets thesaurus* spectacular.
Dairire chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
"ever since their brief stint in each other's arms (and him in her heart)" That's beautiful. So was this drabble. So damn cute!
Dairire chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
I adore that prompt; heartbreakingly true..and those generally make for the best stories! But I love how you manage to take such a sad prompt and turn it around in a way that flows perfectly and give it a happily ever after. I love Rachel's determination too, the way it almost radiates off the page in this one.
Dairire chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
Awh, Zoe, I'm running out of synonyms for awesome here!
Dairire chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
"And Puck is annoyed at the lack of Jewish support in this club" that made me laugh. This was just the right mix of funny and romantic and serious. And that is such an impossible question to answer, but it sure made for a brilliant story.
Dairire chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
I love love love this chapter, there's something so desperate and so compelling about it. A bleakness that just draws you in and causes this little thud thud thud of emotion to circulate throughout your whole body. And the happy ending was beautiful, who doesn't love those? :)
Dairire chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Hehe, the quote was hilarious I have to say! So ridiculously in character Zoe, it's crazy. I could hear Puck's voice saying the dialogue in my head, and the same with Rachel. And I definitely loved the twist at the end of the chapter, did not see a birthday party coming!
GreenFeltDragon chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
That was a really cute idea. I really liked this chapter. They're adorable!
myfatalillusions chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
even tho i dont watch the show, i know thats from oth, cuz my sis does and i found it in her quote book. it's always intrigued me. great job with this!
Kuuleialoha1 chapter 3 . 12/18/2010