Reviews for Love Like Snow
Simba X Nala chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Omg! I :) LOVE THIS! U ROCKK! U SHOULD TOTALY READ "ROYAL PAINS" BY NALA NAY! THIS STORY WAS ON HER FAVORITES WALL AND IM SO GLAD I CLICKED ON IT! I KNOW U MUST B TIRED AND I CAN TOTALLY UNDERSTAND AND SYMPATHISE WITH U, BUT PLS PLS PPPPPUUUUUHHHHHLLLLLEEEEEAAA AAZZZZZEEEEE HURRY UP AND UPDATE! THANKS! LUV U! :D
explosive0berry chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
Dude... You've got a way with words. I'm- I'm blown away..gimme a hug. I'm crying. This was so beautiful. C'mon I needa hug.
Jimmy8492 chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
You have a marvelous way with words. It's so vivid and mind-blowing, it paints a perfect image in my head. Plus the fact that it is being told from the point of view of a different character means that there is a perspective of SNL that you don't see in any of the other stories. This is beautifully put together, and I can't wait to read more!
The Rogue Lion chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
It's been a while since I've seen something with such quality to it. It's saddening to see less and less stories with very well-written chapters.
Jimmy8492 chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
I really like the way that this is developing. And the way that it is being told from a first person view of an original character makes it even more interesting.
princesimba chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
this story is epic :D i like how u got nala to say "its how u say thank you" in the snowlands. lol awesome

cant wait till u make the nxt chapters _

also i have to say ur a great story writer :P keep it up (:
Soildier chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
Nice chapter, just add a little more drama. Can't wait for the next chapter. Take Care

Avatar Aang1 chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
Another lovely chapter, you are doing a great job, i think it is a very original idea. Ok, that is all keep going and update soon :)
Jimmy8492 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
This was really good! It was very vivid and it gave lots of information, perfect for setting the mood and giving some background. There were some times when I thought you were a little TOO detailed, but that isn't always a bad thing.

I can't wait to read more!
Soildier chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
Not bad, just make it longer. Update quickly

digimon chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
I like your story it is really good so update as soon as you can ok.
The Real Simba chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
Another good chapter! Keep it up, great ending to this! ;)

-The Prince
The Real Simba chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Very good first chapter! Enjoyed it alot. Keep this going. ;)
The Rogue Lion chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
Awww. That's an adorable ending to this chapter. I'll be waiting for more
Soildier chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
I saw the link between the stories. This story is interesting, I still prefer VH. See ya around