Reviews for The Baby
Veronica R chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
It was really good although, it did seem to abruptly stop at certain parts and I was a bit confused about something's. Now lets end on a positive note your use of words make the piece flow in which I truly enjoyed and you did a wonderful job editing most pieces you read have not been edited and end up having a ton of grammar mistakes. I am a writer myself and I truly enjoyed reading this piece. Thank you continue writing you have a gift!
lizzylu chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Please update this is a great idea for a story and I LOVE BOOKS OF BAYERN!
moonlight46 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
This is amazing! You really should continue!
StarLilly Rose chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Please continue this! I love it already!
ponymystic chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
awwww, that was sweet :D I can't believe how many books there are fics of on this site! I just read The Goose Girl 2 weeks ago and I was very happy to read a fic! :D I haven't actually read the second one yet but this was really awesome! I think it's fine as a stand-alone. :)
dragonmia chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
It's good, but please continue! Purdy Pweese?
Hunter of the Dark chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
You better continue it! It isnt good where it stands.
kikila chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I think or could go either way-it's an interesting concept. It's not canon compliant with Forest Born, though, but I honestly don't nine. I hope you do continue.
Cassia4u chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
please do more! i am excited to see how the baby will turn out! this is going to be a great story:) message me what you decide to do, and if you need help with anything!
GabiGallagherGamesGirl chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I think you should make it a story! It was really good! :D!
The Soapbox Writer chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Excellent. :D

I do want you to continue, because I'm curuious to find out what happens to the baby, but a oneshot is fine.