Reviews for Note Passing
D chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
C-cuteness /
Sleeping Kangaroo chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I actually think that this is quite good-y'all should keep ir up! I really liked ir
XxDarkSongxX chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
The little details you put in, like the teacher messing up the last names, gave an atmosphere to the story. One of my favorite ones was Vash, who was totally following that exchange, especially if Roderich was mentioned. xD
Natalia Taiyou Arlovskya chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Wow this is sooo cute, i love it!

Please write more stories like this they are awesome!
Treegona chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I liked the sarcasm bit: noooo, America and Russia are the best of friends! really!...funny that sarcasm doesn't show on paper.

lien is Vietnam, right? also, you forgot to add Taiwan and Wy to the guesses she made. just a little thing for when (if) this gets re-written
secretassassingirl chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
ok, Alfred that was seriously with out sarcasm, SMOOTH. XDDDD
ChiAnh chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This is positively hilarious! I burst into little fits of laughter every time Natalia thought "confound you"! That phrase is quite becoming of her, it should be canon! I love the names you gave Vietnam, Seychelles and Monacco. Your one shot is very well written in my opinion. I very much appreciate you keeping Natalia in character. It's not easy finding an ic fic with this pairing. Faved!
shades of scarlet and gold chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This was so cute!

Poor Nataliya, though, getting in trouble.

Haha, I love how she couln't guess the girl.
RoadyChrome chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
That was so amazing.I could hardly believe that Belarus would be sneaky in what's going on with a paper. I laughed at her when she was guessing on for many girls before realizing it was her.
hahahero chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This is awesome.

I love these two, but half the time people make them way too out-of-character. This, though, was just right. The character relations you hinted at made me smile, too. Good job!
heygodcomplex chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
How cute! This is absolutely adorable and I loved it. The high-school part made me wary (because I don't like high-school AUs, lawl) but this was way above what I expected.

Great job.
PoisonousTiger chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Honestly, I wish I could write one-shots like this (my only attempt evolved into a full-length story). I love this pairing so I was delighted to read it. Thanks for the fun read!
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This is slightly similar to an America/Taiwan fic I wrote a while back, but this has my OTP. :3 Nice!
wisecurledqueen chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This is so awesome. Love how everyone is in character! Thanks.

-curledruler
oliviathecf chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I enjoyed this sososo much! It's very cool, and I love how Natalia kept getting in trouble.