Reviews for Rescuing Rapunzel
Maybelline98 chapter 9 . 11/10/2012
This was an amazing story that I always wanted a different ending to, this was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!
Tangled4ever chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
This was cool! Great job!
tangledandchuck chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
OMG! I LAUGHED MY HEAD OFF AT THE CHUCK REFERENCE!
ellabella89 chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
AWEEE! That was soo...everything! Adorable, happy, sad, extremly sad, hopeful, adventurious... and I can't think of any more adjectives to describe how wonderful this short story was. :D Super good, keep writing!
Air-Quiet-Reader chapter 9 . 1/26/2011
Very neat concept for a story and fairly well delivered. I enjoyed the plot and the characterizations of Eugene and Gothel in particular.

Two things I would have liked to have seen: Some more thinking on part of our characters (particularly Rapunzel at the end), and a bit more of a dramatic conflict with Gothel and some more depth on the sunshine portion.

But this was a rather good fanfic and an enjoyable read. Nice work.
Romance and Musicals chapter 9 . 1/3/2011
Very cute. But what happened to Gothel? I guess she's just going to rot in that cave. She probably can't live long without Rapunzel's hair. I liked the part when Lys said "A princess needs her Prince Charming" I was like aww!
Happy Endings for All chapter 9 . 1/2/2011
Nice job! Very cute and interesting.
dgraymanfan 200 chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
I love your story I hope ypu make a sequel
xdzumux chapter 9 . 12/23/2010
i could imagine it a happening great job, i love it :]
ectoaceinspace chapter 9 . 12/17/2010
This was an amazing story! I hope you do decide to write a threequel!
Fishyicon chapter 9 . 12/17/2010
Wonderful ending to a wonderful story. I enjoyed every minute of it. Great work!

~Fishy
sawyer105 chapter 9 . 12/17/2010
You kept her golden hair! I love you, write a sequel it was good. But I'm confuse, did or did not the kiss work?
Jo-freaking chapter 9 . 12/17/2010
To be honest, I think you rushed the ending. I would have loved a longer story, but I understand.

Even being rushed, I love it.

it was soo good, and, i adore how you put in a kiss, but it didn't work. A disney kiss that didn't work!

It was a great a story!
My Lady Vader chapter 9 . 12/17/2010
Ohhhh! What a lovely way to end the story! I love Max saving Eugene. Oh, and yes, you must do a sequel to explain what will happen to Rapunzel's hair and all that.
My Lady Vader chapter 8 . 12/17/2010
YAY! You've saved Rapunzel, Eugene!