Reviews for There's Always Next Year
bexie25 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Loved this especially the end very sweet :)
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
It's good thing she asked first. I'm sure he would have wrecked. Ha Ha
RositaLG chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
As a die-hard Cubs fan, I had to read this one just based on the title alone! I also loved the quote at the end, is it from something or did you just write it? Great job!
Alicia9876 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
:):) Love it
Nedra1212 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
This is very sweet! And a nice fluffy break from all the angst! Thanks for sharing!
vacruz2 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
NM, you are so gifted! Every fic I read from you makes me smile!

This was a great one-shot )
mendenbar chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Gollygeewhiz! You pay off losses quite nicely!
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Hi there,

Very nice...I enjoyed this...

Ger
etakkate chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
aw! thank you for the relief from the horribleness that is Bones atm
gothic antagonist chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
That was so beautiful near the end with that quote that I'm now bawling like a baby because I've been so depressed over the last episode and reading that was...so great. Thank you for sharing this story, it was completely adorable. I loved it.

~Gothic
Thnx4theGum chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Aw, I'm sorry the Phills didn't quite make it this year but I'm not sorry you had to write this as a result. Fanfic bets are always fun but I confess I did a Doulbe take b/c for some reason I thought Parker was with them on the drive home. Lol. I love a good, fluffy, married B&B fic! Personally, I think Brennan is a closet romantic just waiting to be wooed!

Thanks for this,

Gum :)
luckywynner86 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Aaawwwww, ah'mazing!
flyingbouffont chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Awww I'm sure there are some sports fan that argue with you, but that wasva very sweet story.
KlingonGal8489 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Yay! A good, fluffy, non-6X09 fic! Definitely something my poor angst-ridden psyche needed right now!
Pha1ange5 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Hey NM! Great little one-shot! Reading B&B's banter is always very enjoyable. I loved seeing this snippet of their life together. Also, I'd never heard of that quote before - it's quite beautiful! Thanks for sharing!