Reviews for The World That Have You In
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Wow! Naked, really?! Lol
Guest chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
Lol! And the humor begins! More chapters please!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/29/2012
Hawa-chan did u ever continued this story:-)
Guest chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
Aaaw Shirogane is cooking for Akira and Akira sould repect that Shirogane loves him your doing good keep going
Guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
Wow Akira-kun your mean but I love you inside:-) keep it up Hawa-chan I still belive in you your doing fantastice and I mean it:-)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Oh Aya and Kengo are so glad to see Shirogane your doing wounderful keep it up;-)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
Oh look Kengo and Aya are coming good oh good im not really a Aya and Kengo fan im more of a Akira and Shirogane fan your still doing good actully more then good wounderful;-)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Aaaw Shirogane wants to be right by Akira's side right now your doing good keep going Hawa-chan i have belife in you;-)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Wow:-D that was sooo cute Hawa-chan keep it up your doing great you added more in to it good good keep going your doing wounderful;-)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Aaaaah Shirogane missed Akira so bad hoow sweet your doing great Hawa-chan keep it up:-)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
That was a good chapter and Shirogane came back because he missed Akira so bad oh good job Hawa-chan:-)
kaminx chapter 12 . 4/18/2012
O-ok... um WTF is right...O.O
Jamaican Skull chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
You should really write more... Hope to see some more!
DevilishBea chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
omg! what is happening! lol this is becoming really interesting!
Ludra-Jenova chapter 11 . 5/29/2011
Hiya!

UPDATE! I WANT TO READ THE MPREG! *w* c'mon! also, why don't you do the chapters longer?

ANYWAY! UPDATE! *W*