Reviews for A Pernicious Suitor
PrinceDarkLink chapter 2 . 5/3
Cute story. I liked the scene where al dressed Ed up. I can totally envision that actually happening. Update soon I hope?
Jaist Majere chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
This is so good! I am really sad there isn't more of this.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
a), because then there will actually be an update :D (I'm so sad...)
KyuuKitsunex3 chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Faster updates with shorter chapters, but not shorter than what it already is.

So please update soon.
7thcircleofhell chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
i vote B longer chapter and later updates. i'm loving how clueless ed is and Roys toying with him
BeyondMyReach chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Lol. Al is hilarious to read about, as well as Ed's obliviousness. I vote for faster updates with shorter chapters, but if you are going to update your other stories (like The Invitation, or A Sacred Hell) then I'll chose the third option(Faster updates with shorter chapters for all)

I'm looking forward to your next update.
dreamschemer chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
All that I have to say is that I'm a fan, and you should totally continue. With all your stories, not just this one, because they kind of rock :)

Have a nice day.
VinylTearsFortheBroken chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE! I cannot WAIT to see Roys pervy reaction to Ed's tight shirt! *drools unabashedly*
VinylTearsFortheBroken chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I love it~! *twirls* Can't wait for there to be more chapters!
HoPeLeSsRoMaNtIc-29 chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
NOOOOOOOOO! Damn cliffhanger! :'(

It's been too long since you updated...

Honestly, shorter chapters with faster updates is better!

Xx
happyhappy chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
this is awesome and i agree you should update it, it sounds like it's going to end up really cute (a good thing) but you should update your excellent startrack story first! (pretty please!)
ash1297 chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
I loved Al's little episode. This story makes me giggle the whole time I read it. (I read these two chapters for the second time just now and still giggle) My sister has that what's-wrong-with-you look and I'm trying to keep a straight face. As for the vote, any of the two is by me.
KOHANAISYOURMASTER chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
I would prefer longer chapters with slower updates, so about once every 1 to 1 1/2 months. -w- Hope this helps some!Great story, by the way!
Chocochips chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
This chapter was awesome. Please update soon!
Lupin chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
You have no idea how sad I was when I saw there is no chapter three. This is one of the few (and possibly the best) Ed/Roy fanfics I've read, and it is incredibly depressing to be cut off when I was really getting into it. Disappointment aside, your writing is excellent - you clearly have a mastery of grammar and vocabulary that is seldom seen on FanFiction, and you appear to have an actual grasp of the characters you are writing.

I give this a 10/10... now off to see what else you've written!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »