Reviews for A Pernicious Suitor
EllaJuroku chapter 2 . 6/4
I would prefer choice b.
SomeoneWhoCares chapter 2 . 10/7/2016
I've read these two chapters over and over again for the past few years, and I know you have a life of your own, but it would be nice to have an update every now and then. :( So please update one day.
kloveyaoi1 chapter 2 . 5/22/2016
When is the next chapter coming out? I love this story and can't wait to see what's next.
Izlandi chapter 2 . 3/17/2016
Oh! Please I wanna read the mustang in courtships mode!

I choose option a)

I love Al, that little brat :))
PrinceDarkLink chapter 2 . 5/3/2015
Cute story. I liked the scene where al dressed Ed up. I can totally envision that actually happening. Update soon I hope?
Jaist Majere chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
This is so good! I am really sad there isn't more of this.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
a), because then there will actually be an update :D (I'm so sad...)
KyuuKitsunex3 chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Faster updates with shorter chapters, but not shorter than what it already is.

So please update soon.
7thcircleofhell chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
i vote B longer chapter and later updates. i'm loving how clueless ed is and Roys toying with him
BeyondMyReach chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Lol. Al is hilarious to read about, as well as Ed's obliviousness. I vote for faster updates with shorter chapters, but if you are going to update your other stories (like The Invitation, or A Sacred Hell) then I'll chose the third option(Faster updates with shorter chapters for all)

I'm looking forward to your next update.
dreamschemer chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
All that I have to say is that I'm a fan, and you should totally continue. With all your stories, not just this one, because they kind of rock :)

Have a nice day.
VinylTearsFortheBroken chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE! I cannot WAIT to see Roys pervy reaction to Ed's tight shirt! *drools unabashedly*
VinylTearsFortheBroken chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I love it~! *twirls* Can't wait for there to be more chapters!
HoPeLeSsRoMaNtIc-29 chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
NOOOOOOOOO! Damn cliffhanger! :'(

It's been too long since you updated...

Honestly, shorter chapters with faster updates is better!

Xx
happyhappy chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
this is awesome and i agree you should update it, it sounds like it's going to end up really cute (a good thing) but you should update your excellent startrack story first! (pretty please!)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »