Reviews for The Roots of a Perfect Knight
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 1/30
I wanted it to keep going. It was so interesting and I wanted to see Arthur and Gwaine finding out they were related. It was definitely something new in my Merlin reading. I liked this.
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Oh wow, that was good! I like your writing style, it's very smooth. And the connections! Oh, the connections! Gosh, I would love to know how Gwains would react to this new information... Please tell me there is a sequel! :D
There are a lot of 'finding out about Gwaine's background/nobility' fics, but this has to be one of the best and most well-thought-out stories I've read. Congrats! Awesome job!
Thanks for writing :)
- Clara Brighet
pgtnr1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
What thats it. You totally have more to have a multichapter story.
E. E. Terrill chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This is perfect for a first chapter of an ongoing story, you should continue it! :)
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Really interesting idea! I just wish there was more. I would have loved to have read everyone's reactions to this revelation.
Slea chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I love stories that give history to charactors... you did a wonderful job portraying all of your charactors...bravo
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
That was a great story! I enjoyed it! :D
TaekwondoAssKicking chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Love this story!
musicnlyrics chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I would have loved to see this continued! :(
servant123 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This is such a cool idea! I really really like this ;) I hope you do a sequel! *heart*
God bless
chirikyubi chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
would LOVE a sequel!

amazing story, ur writing style is brilliant!
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Wah, so interesting! I don't really know much about Gwaine from the legends, so this was really cool. I liked how you weaves in all the characters, and then ended on him. I feel like there should be a sequel because things were left open, but actually that probably works better. Thanks for writing.
ajunkboat chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
awesome fic, i love the idea of gwaine being arthurs cousin!

and your writing style is fantastic, you write with finesse and a certain grace, it was a pleasure to read your fic :)
irezel chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
hmmm...what a interesting and intricate background for gwaine...so he and arthur are cousins? XD ahhahaha that seems about right. :P it was very enjoyable!
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Is there a sequel? Please. :)