Reviews for When Perfection Met Propriety
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
OMG! These two would make babies with amazing hair. Oh wait, this is slash. But wow, they are just soooo perfect together. Please more of these two?
TheLordsArchDevil chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
There needs to be a sequel, and more Lagwaine?Gwaincelot? Friendship and DEFINITELY romance. This was beautifully written and coupled with Jason Mrazs Song for a Friend- I had to cry, at the end when I didn't see a chapter 2. Please add more. Pretty please with a review at the end of ever chapter you update/ add.
Love TLAD.
ajunkboat chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
love your portrayal of both lance and gwaine. they are both really in character, and brilliantly written. there are a few spelling/word mistakes, but nothing so dramatic as to take away from the flow of the fic.

i really enjoyed reading this :)
ChoqueFrontal chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This story is lovely. It's amazing. I gotta love the way you describe their meeting, the fight, what they think of each other... Perfect. I'm absolutely inlove with this :)

(Even if I hit it seeking slashy-like stories, I must admit, I in no way regret having read this. Thanks for giving me such a good time!)
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
loveloveloved it! you should totally do one of the two of them after the finale just hanging out together or something
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I really liked this, and the other one, please write another sequel. Please please please!

If you do make a sequel to this sequel, can you send me a message so i can read it please? :)
Dragonrider2203 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Wow! Both this and your previous story are excellent! You have to write some more! You should do one where Gwaine and Lancelot meet and catch-up during 3x13, or one where Arthur and Gwaine chat and find out they are related. Hope you post some more soon!