Reviews for Meeting in Samarra
Frannie-pants chapter 7 . 2/7/2011
Ahaha, nice "Caged Heat" reference. Totally loved the last part.

Great story(:
Jane88 chapter 7 . 2/6/2011
Just found your story and read through all the chapters. :)That was beautiful, enjoyed it a lot and I love your writing!

It was so sweet when Dean found his brother sitting in the Impala. Great idea with Sams overload of emotions and the interaction between the brothers was perfect. And I just had to laugh so hard at the fruit basket. :D

Well done! I'll look out for more stories from you.
CeCe Away chapter 7 . 2/5/2011
You even had the give Death a fruit basket reference. Full on Gambleing there.

I really enjoyed the emotions conveyed in this and the slow way they had to ease back into this together, esp. Bobby's hesitant forgiveness.

Great fic.
Ani101 chapter 7 . 2/5/2011
i loved this story, well done! I haven't seen the new episode yet but am really looking forward to it and this story made the hiatus easier! thank you!

Ani
Ceylon205 chapter 7 . 2/4/2011
Great final chapter! You did a really good job with this :)
hotshow chapter 7 . 2/4/2011
I thought this story was perfect.

Looking forward to more of your stories.

Thank you.
angeleyenc chapter 7 . 2/3/2011
I loved it! XD
pandora jazz chapter 7 . 2/3/2011
Wonderful ending to your story.

I'm glad that Bobby was able to forgive Sam.

I had to smile at this line. 'In the meantime Dean wondered if it was possible to send Death a fruit basket.' I bet Death would love some fast food.

These lines were perfect. When was the last time the brothers have just laughed? 'For years their lives had consisted of nothing, but pain, looming destinies and death. Sam had almost forgotten how his brother's laugh sounded, let alone his own. Judging by the amazement he found in his siblings eyes, whenever he caught him staring at him, the feeling seemed to be mutual.'

I liked the final scene in this story. Dean and Sam in the Impala traveling to anywhere and I could just picture Sam's face as he answered Dean's question. Definitely the right answer.

Welcome back Sam, you were missed by not just your brother.

Thanks again for sharing your story with us.

I enjoyed reading it.
Twinchester Angel chapter 7 . 2/3/2011
"Life is like a carousel, you aim for Heaven, but you wind up in Hell. To all the world you live like a king, but you're just a puppet on a broken string." To me, this is one of the most appropriate songs to describe the Winchesters. I love that you put it in here. Let me please tell you how incredible this story was. I was crying during this last chapter. Sad to see it end. Sad to see what Heaven and Hell have done to these boys. Tears of happiness for the fact that they're still standing after all of this. These characters are so gripping and you have done them justice 100% of the time. I actually chuckled quite loudly when Bobby said "next time you idjits show up here you better have my damn medal" That was perfect. And Dean wanting to send Death a fruit basket? Again, I laughed out loud. Then I thought, only if there's melted cheese on the fruit though Dean. :D The end was just perfect. "Would you sell me for a dollar?" OMG I was laughing through tears at this point. It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of yours and I'm so glad you have another story (so excited for more 'All That Is Left' by the way) for me to continue reading or I would probably be truly heartbroken. I just love how you capture the angst, pain, humor, and most of all love with Sam and Dean. These two have been through so much and there is no one in the world that could understand that except for each other. Thank Chuck they have each other or they would be lost. You have written that fact in perfect beautiful detail. I thank you for this story. I know I'll be reading it over again and again. "Oh I will face the sun, leaving shadows far behind. And together we'll go on through time" *wipes tear* *rib-crushing Sasquatch hugs*
Sparkiebunny chapter 7 . 2/3/2011
What a superb way to end it! I loved that Dean asked that, and could totally picture Sam's confused response. Excellent work! Loved it! :)
Twinchester Angel chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
See? I knew Dean could and would help his little brother. No matter how small the progress may seem. Dean really will make sure everything is gonna be alright, as long as he's around. I can't even begin to describe how much I love this story. You have really provided a priceless service to those who are suffering, and apparently will continue to suffer, through the hellatus. This chapter was excellent. It states one of the things I've been predicting for a while now. When Sam gets his soul back and starts feeling things, those feelings and reactions to them are going to magnified a thousand times because he's not used to feeling or reacting to emotions right now. Thank you so much for writing this story and I can't wait for the final chapter. Not to mention the next chapter of your other story that I'm in love with. :) Thanks again! *hugs*
pandora jazz chapter 6 . 1/27/2011
I thought Dean did a wonderful job of being there for Sam at the beginning of this chapter, though it was to bad that Sam didn't think he deserved it. He did have one thought right, 'Against all odds his brother had never given up on him...'

I'm glad that Dean decided to force Sam to listen and get him to leave his room. I did feel sorry for Dean when Sam reacted in anger and for a moment he frightened him.

It was nice that Dean finally figured out what was going on with Sam and his emotions. I loved Dean's conversation with Sam and how he reassured Sam that he would be OK now. Also thought these lines were great and very true.

"And I spend more than enough time with the soulless version of you to know the difference. So trust me when I tell you: that thing or guy, or whatever it was, was nothing like you. I mean, he looked like you and he maybe even had your brains, but it wasn't you."

I had to smile when Sam did his eye roll too. It would be so nice to see the real Sam again, instead the one we've watched for half a season. '...earning himself an eye-roll from his brother. This one little gesture so loudly screamed 'Sam' that he had to restrain himself from hugging the man.'

Wonderful way to end this chapter, 'All of a sudden the suffocating weight he had grown accustomed to carrying on his shoulders fell off him, allowing him to take his first deep breath in more than a year.'

I enjoyed reading this chapter.

Thanks for the warning about the spoiler, I do try to avoid them, but had already read a comment from someone angry at Castiel. Dean did the right thing saving Sam's soul and we all know that.

Thanks again for sharing your story with us.
angeleyenc chapter 6 . 1/27/2011
plz update! great fic!
Eminnis chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
PLease please please please one more! This is so good! I was near sorta tears at the end it was good!

Eminnis
Ani101 chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
pleease another chapter! at least Sam didn't lose his sanity completely! loved this one, thank you!

Ani