Reviews for Wonderful Present
smedleyj00 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
This was your first fanfic?! This is amazing! love it.
JustLucky05 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
That was really good. I enjoyed reading it.
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
So cute! This was amazing. I know that it's not Christams, but there's already decorations for the amazing holiday. So, what better way to get me in the mood for the holidays than to read this AWESOME fic? I'm so glad that you are a Kataang fan, we need more of those. This Christmas, I think you should do Katara's gift to Aang. That's be cute. You know, a year afterwards it's Christmas day and Katara shows the gift she promised. Just a suggestion because I'm DYING to know what the gift will be. Great job, boy!
Avatar Obsession chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
i ttly thought the gift would be a betrothal necklace... but thats probably my mind doing what it does
playe chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Wow it's been a while since I've reviewed one of your stories (the main reason for that being that I don't particularly like Kingdom Hearts right now.) Speaking of which I might have to read the Christmas Sonic stories that you wrote.

Oh phooey I forgot that I was reviewing something lol.

Anyways I really enjoyed this oneshot, it's a nice break from all the Sonic and Zelda fanfictions I've been reading lately.

Well... I really don't have much to say other than this was good for your first Avatar story (I love the cartoon so I could just imagine this actually happening... too bad it didn't. :()

Oh listen to me drag this on longer than it should be, anyways (I have a weird habit of typing that a lot lately don't I?) I think I'll add this to my favorites and I'll also go read your Sonic Christmas fics.