Reviews for Can We Make It
roni2010 chapter 24 . 12/22/2014
love the plot and characters to pieces!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/16/2014
(Sneer) The bad kind apparently..not that the weasel
knew of any other kind.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/16/2014
(Sneer) Get your filthy hands away from the baby weasel, who knows what kind of germs you have passed on to the baby...
Guest chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
(Sneer) Or maybe the thought of having to watch the
weasel stuffing his face made her throw up... the
weasel does tend to have that effect on people.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
(Sneer) The ferret's right about one thing, there are already too many gingers reproducing, without the weasel and his sister breeding as well...although in the weasel's case, they should have cast a anti-fertility
spell so that he can't reproduce..
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
(Sneer) Just looking at the weasel makes me want to
puke...
Guest chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
(Sneer) And l swear that that if l was there weasel, l
would murder you, you useless pile of troll turd.
anja.quickert.9 chapter 24 . 11/16/2014
:-)
Guest chapter 18 . 10/14/2014
(Sneer) Better to have blond hair than ginger.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/14/2014
(Sneer) The weasel to be a father? oh please! his kids will grow up as filthy and ugly as their father, and that's
saying a lot.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/14/2014
Funny that she has no problems with the ugly ginger filth constantly calling her husband a ferret, malfoy's
is right, there are too many redheads already reproducing, that is why the weasleys will always be the poor filthy scums they are, living in that hovel, they call 'home'.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
(Sneer) Not half as bad as the pug marrying a poor filthy
ginger, nothing could be as horrid as that, plus having that ugly monstrosity prick for a brother in law.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
The filthy ginger scum should have been expelled!, vile excuse for a weasel, just looking at the ugly ginger twat
makes me want to puke, actually, l take that back, twats are useful,he's not.
hjm1219 chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
If she is pregnant, she should avoid being on her stomach, and especially having the pressure of someone sitting down there. Not safe.
Aria Talbot chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
I always hate Lavender, Ginny, and Ron no matter what fanfic I read. Pansy and Daphne/Astoria too... They're so... whiny. And annoying. And... stupid. Ugh.