Reviews for Just One Taste
ccase13 chapter 18 . 11/16/2011
I enjoyed this powerful picture of Dean's time as a vampire and the ensuing fallout.

The story is somehow more satisfying that Sam confesses his lack of feeling now instead of faking normalcy for another week or two. Castiel's loss of soul diagnosis was weeks later and poor Dean was really stressed.
Beckydaspatz chapter 18 . 8/24/2011
*Gulp* I so didn't see that coming, that was just... *runs and sobs in a corner*
Beckydaspatz chapter 17 . 8/24/2011
Ohhhhh I LOVE the payback look! Really liked Robosams confusion at reassuring Dean, it was a very sweet moment. Great job!
Beckydaspatz chapter 16 . 8/24/2011
You shot your fudging mouth Souless Sam! Dean is the bestest man ever and I love him! Oh sorry...got a bit carried away. Great chapter, got me all fired up!
Beckydaspatz chapter 15 . 8/24/2011
You write Robosam spot on! Fantastic chapter, hope grandpappy gives him a piece of his mind!
Beckydaspatz chapter 14 . 8/24/2011
You know I really wish we had gotten a little bit of caring Samuel in the show, instead of douchey mcdoucherton :/
Beckydaspatz chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
*hugs Dean* Awwww jeez, never can catch a break can he? The poor guy :(

side note: I was supposed to get off work and work on Forever this way...guess what I'm not doing? :P
Beckydaspatz chapter 12 . 8/24/2011
Fricking souless Sam...hate that guy!
Beckydaspatz chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
Great chapter! Loved the end :D
Beckydaspatz chapter 10 . 8/24/2011
Damn...Souless Sam is just crazy and so is vampDean...and I love it so much!
Beckydaspatz chapter 9 . 8/24/2011
"Used to laugh. Used to have fun." - So this part was incrediably sweet. "Used to... shit!"- And I'm sure this wasn't supposed to make me laugh, but it did...cause I'm five. :P Great job!
Beckydaspatz chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
Oh no! Poor Dean, my heart breaks for him :(
Beckydaspatz chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
Goodness! You sure pack a long of tension into one paragraph (namely the last one) I can FEEL Dean's glare through the screen.
Beckydaspatz chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
Good stuff! I like the mental image of Dean on all fours;) LOL!
Beckydaspatz chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
"Relax. I just want one little itsy bitsy taste Sam." - So freaking creepy! And wonderful and I can't leave a longer review because I need to know what happens next!