Reviews for Love the Beauty Within
Guest chapter 13 . 8/29/2014
can't you make a sequel? A Drabble? A one-shot? A P.S.? Anything? Pleas?
Guest chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
Finally he said "no" to her. she really needs that said to her more often.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
First reaction after hiccups family is take away: I'm gonna kill you astrid! second reaction: calm down everything is gonna turn out just fine (i still wanna kill her)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
Oooooo... Frída went down and HARD! *grins*
Kistyra chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
I love the concept, but there are quite a few grammer mistakes. Not to mention, rather than a Hiccup-turned-Belle, i feel you could have included some of Hiccup's fantastic sarcasm also.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
You do know all mead is is honey and water, sometimes with spices.
oceanmelodies chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
'quality over quantity' seems like a good idea to me, and yes it was pretty good quality
and love your new twist to this old tail, beauty and the beast is my favorite fairy tail and now that you've mentioned it Hiccup is very much like Belle
I can't wait to see how you've incorporated all the characters from httyd into beauty and the beast and from the prologue it seems you are following the Disney plot line... I wonder who our Gaston is going to be? well! lets find out! :)
oceanmelodies
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
ha! well done. i laughed because if you take the sson from averysson you would get my first name!
Jazzy Girl kataanglover chapter 13 . 6/24/2011
great story
Digital Dragon Productions chapter 13 . 1/21/2011
Your writing improved a bit as you progressed. Some of your earlier chapters could use a little proofreading, but over all not a bad translation overall .
Xtraitor chapter 13 . 1/4/2011
Wow that was good I really liked it. The one and only complaint I have is that I think it would have been a little better if his friends hadn't tagged along the whole time but that's just my opinion. But still very good. I enjoyed reading it.
Earthin64 chapter 6 . 1/1/2011
Grammar check is all I ask
CuriouslyAlex13 chapter 13 . 12/31/2010
i love this story! :D

and i did read the notes :)

Alx
grecia427 chapter 13 . 12/31/2010
i thought chapters 12 and 13 were very interesting.i love the story.i hope you write more stories like this because i've seen your box and you don't have that much of all i could say about the story is just WOW!
4ever2010 chapter 13 . 12/30/2010
It's the last chapter...I'm sad...But I loved the story! Great job on the last piece of it!