Reviews for The Antidote
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed that!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
Noooo! You can't leave it there! Lol, loved this so much, Sherlock's POV was done really well, and both were written naturalistically, nice one!

:D
Aunty Soshul chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
this was hilarious. I love how Sherlock doesn't have an idea how a functioning relationship, platonic or romantic, should work.
Anon chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Excellent. I like the way Sherlock's asexuality is addressed, and I love that he and John are 'married' now. This is very well-written, and the experiments were amusing, and so very Sherlock. Sherlock's dilemma on discovering John's feelings towards him, and his eventual decision to compromise, are very touching and believable. I do wonder, though, whether it is really necessary for John to be either homosexual or bisexual. He shows no (or very little) indication of being so in canon, and it's a little insulting to suggest that sexual attraction (even if only one-sided) must always be present in order for a relationship to form. I'm not necessarily saying they should both be written as asexual, but it would be a nice change. Anyhow, can't a heterosexual John (as seems to be suggested in canon)love Sherlock just as much? Watch 'Boston Legal' sometime, you'll see what I mean.

I'll admit that there's room in canon for John to be interpreted as bisexual, and it doesn't really hurt the story, but it would be nice to read a story in which sex truly wasn't an issue.
RadPotterRelatedName chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
I love this so much ]

Sorry, the constant reviewing is probably coming across a little creepy.

Sorry xD
meri47 chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
Sherlock is really messed up isn't he? I think that part of him does love John, even his he chooses not not acknowledge that part.

Keep up the good work, and happy holidays!
sparklehunter chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
Oh, Sherlock. :) This was excellent. Hope you write more!
Anglobear chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
Oooh, I found myself grinning throughout the whole story!

Needless to say, I love it. Please, do write more! It was all so fantastic 3
doctorjay chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Your take on what goes on inside Sherlock's overloaded brain is priceless. What a maniac! He's someone we all want to know about, but don't want to live with, or have to deal with in everyday life. That's what John is for. Sorry, John.
PB Headless chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
omg, Sherlock's brain is way too crowded. Insane.

This contained some of the best Sherlock/John interactions I've ever read, with some brilliant, wonderful conclusions that are so completely different to what I've read before. And they were both perfectly justified and in character. Seriously. Standing ovation and call for an encore.
yogurt chapter 2 . 12/11/2010