Reviews for There's The Snow
emlovesyouu chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
Oh my god I loved this fic so much, and as sad as I was for it to end, it was amazing! LOVED IT! :) xo
Born This Way chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
That's hilarious! I actually have a story just like that. We got avocado rolls that came with a ball of wasabi. It was dark and my friend took the ball of wasabi and told my brother it was a avocado roll, but it wasn't, and he ate it... I was drinking orange juice at the time and I let him have the rest...it was terrible...but hilarious! XD
BM22OwenstinaKB chapter 8 . 11/3/2011
Kurt is such an idiot. Blaine is so adorable. This is so awesome!
Mrs.D.Criss-omguramazing chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
Laughing all the way through! Brilliant!
Glee-aholic chapter 8 . 6/12/2011
LOVE the ending!
Glee-aholic chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
Favorite chapter! Hilarious!
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
Oh, god. Kurt really WAS being stupid. I swear to god my fave line was "Drink. The. Damn. Hot. Chocolate" hehe i laughed SO hard through all of this! :3
supermegafoxyawesomehotginger chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
I really like this story. Kurt is REALLY dense .XOXO-Me
Aria657 chapter 8 . 6/4/2011
Yup, I loved it, it was freaking adorable! My sister yelled at me to shut up because I was laughing so hard, oh Kurt, he can just be so dense sometimes, and it's hilarious! Great job!
stinasings chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
Blaine not only notices Kurt is sad and cheers him up, then he drives over, walks in a blizzard to deliver Kurt a gift? Its official Blaine is a unicorn parading as a human.
Lo chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
So cute...I loved it very much.
Emily chapter 8 . 4/4/2011
*Snorts* Oh Kurt, you made me face palm myself during chapter 7...

I loooooove this story! Keep writing!
sassy selena chapter 8 . 4/2/2011
this story was like the best story ever i really enjoyed reading it lol kurt was hilarious
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Thanks so much for writing this fic! You've cheered me up so much. This is one of the best I've read in a while. Love the way you portray Blaine. Am also following the Summer fic. You're a great writer!
climbingstark chapter 8 . 3/28/2011
what was that whole sam and blaine thing? i mean blaine said it was a long story...i wanna know...