Reviews for A Kiss for New Year's
Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Beautiful :) Freddy was such a dick, but hey, that's perfectly okay ;) Loved the intense passion in their first kiss and the fact that it didn't go unthinkingly too far. Great one shot!
Peachy Roses chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
N'aww, good old Jareth saves the day. 3
Jill O'Brien chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Loved it! I'd definitely like to read more about where things go from here with them.
Kyndsie chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Awwww! This was delightful. I especially appreciate that Sarah hasn't been pining and counting every day since the adventure. It makes for a nice change of pace.
L'Archange chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Okay, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one who would like to see this play out fully? Beyond the one-shot? :) Any chance of that? :)
The Queen of Water chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This story is great. ;)
moira hawthorne chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
ahhhh nice!
Ayjah chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Loved it!
Roronoa Emi chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This one definitely had me smiling. yay Jareth gets a little Sarah time and without being a royal pain in the butt about it either. haha
Bowie'sMistress chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This is such a sweet beautiful story! So endearing and charmful!
startraveller776 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Aw. Fluffy, gooey, sexy goodness. *le sigh*
Samantha Novak chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I love this. I have no eloquent words to describe how fantastic it is so I'm not going to try. I love Jareth's first line! "Shall I Bog him for you, Precious?" LOL! You captured the passion Jareth feels for Sarah that the movie barely touches upon and no other author has done that as perfectly as you.
Anne Oying chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Wow, this is beautiful!

Adorable, sweet, tender...

You really are talented! You captured their characters perfectly! I love Jareth's lines, I could deffinitly hear a bit of Bowie in there ;P
Shenlong Girl chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Very sweet! I loved Jareth's first line, too.
BreathOfNocte chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I love the parallel-ness of party/the Ball- except this time instead of running AWAY from Jareth while looking for someone, she's running TOWARDS him. Things like that make me so happy inside.

Also, I really like the line 'gravity defying hair'. :)