Reviews for One Last Sacrifice
Goldspark1 chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
You might want to change this chapter. All Spartans are trained at 7 months old. That is not true.
Goldspark1 chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
I am trying to understand on how a human and a turian are able to lift 1000lb. of armor onto the ship. I understand they dragged them but how did they lift him?
Tacotitan chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
Excellent work so far. Kind of jarring to get used to the fact that 77 isn't the same kind of Spartan-IV as the ones in Halo 4, but seeing as this was published prior to it's release, it makes sense.

I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
Spartan IV have real names the were volunteers they had near 100% augmentation rate
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
An AI will never falter against a geth cyber attack
Eipok chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
How did the Geth disable the Titan of Light? Some kind of Reaper supercomputer or something? Because there's no way in a million years Geth by themselves could crack a UNSC Smart AI's defenses, let alone do it that quickly. So unless you explain that, I call shenanigans. Also, you said something about the S4 having childhood training? What was that a reference to? You going to explain that?
trix17 chapter 15 . 2/8/2013
do you have a picture of your spartan character
yay chapter 15 . 2/6/2013
Your back finally.
Invader Viceroy chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
yayyayyayyayyayyayyay update continue
Guest chapter 15 . 1/21/2013
Why are Spartans considered good guys again?
Dracconnis chapter 15 . 1/21/2013
Liking what i see
edboy4926 chapter 15 . 1/21/2013
Awesome chapter
Guest chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
the interactions and first contact are poorly written. seriously no ones curios about the elites?
and they do not look like turians... at all.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
the interactions and first contact are terribly written
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 15 . 1/20/2013