Reviews for Legacy of blood
LouiseKurylo chapter 8 . 5/27
Excellent resolution to RJ and his stooge.
LouiseKurylo chapter 7 . 5/27
Twisted and complicated, fully worthy of The Mentalist.
LouiseKurylo chapter 6 . 5/27
This is a fine story. Nicely handled fact of an unknown sister. I appreciate that you do not impose a fake familiarity and informality on siblings who did not know each other existed for 30 years! Even nicer is the twist of a man imprisoned for 12 years for a crime he didn't commit, framed by someone who is somehow connected to Red John.
Jisbon4ever chapter 11 . 12/24/2010
LOL Anne and Ryan? (He reminds me of Rigsby) Got to love both shows. I agree with u when u said that PJ seems like the type of overprotective bro. And he is hilarious at that. Love that they all became good friends. :D Now lets get to the most important part. JISBON! Love those two. I think the way u wrote their getting together was very belivable. The banter was great and I love how they love each other. It was about time they got together. haha I really enjoyed the ending and the whole story. Great job.
Jisbon4ever chapter 9 . 12/24/2010
Awe... That was some cute bro/sis bonding. And I like the advice they (mostly Anne) gave each other. :D LOL At the end he got on her nerves. Very funny, but how do I say this... Hum... GIVE ME MORE JISBON! JISBON! :D lol Thanks for the updates and MERRY CHRISTMAS.
Jisbon4ever chapter 8 . 12/24/2010
Awesome chapter. The whole scene was great with all that tension. Wow... As you well know at first I didn't like Anne but forget that now. I really came to like her. So glad they came out safe. The ending with Jane crying and Lisbon holding onto him was perfect. Please don't brake my Jisbon heart. Don't make him leave. On to read the next ch...
Kuhlama chapter 7 . 12/23/2010
Oh no. Its not correct. You took the stroy in a hole different direction than I thought you'd - which I like very much by the way. Huh I'm getting really excited for the rest of the story...

*Lisbon is going to take back her demented idiot* - :)
Jisbon4ever chapter 7 . 12/22/2010
Men are stupid; Woman are smarter. I'm so mad right now! I don't care if he said all those things to protect her; that was totally uncalled for. I don't see why she felt sorry for the slap. He deserved it for falling for RJ's trap. Guys never listen. I hope the girls act quick and pull one over them. I can't believe I'm angrier than Lisbon should. (LOL I like it when a story makes me react like this. It's only because its so good.) I was not expecting that twist. I'm so confused. Haha... Can't wait 4 more. You rock, Liz.
Jisbon4ever chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
Thanks for the kind words. :D I have no idea how you do it to come up with these cases. It's wonderful how your mind works. lol Seriously. It's funny how these four characters share so many things. So alike. I felt so bad for Lisbon. Poor Woman. Jane can be an idiot sometimes. Even Anne can see what he can't, won't. It's things like this that makes me want for Lisbon to find a man who really appreciate her. It's sad because this is so true to the characters. I can see Jane doing this. Heck, he already is. But I still want my Jisbon ending. lol Great chapter.
Jisbon4ever chapter 5 . 12/18/2010
Thanks. Yeah, my bday was yesterday. That was weird; in a good way. It's like having two Jane's. lol Well, they are two Jane's. They have so many things in common. Wow, it's weird. I like the bonding. And I think that both of theis love interest should get to know each other too. It would be interesting. :p What an evil cliffy. More...
Kuhlama chapter 5 . 12/18/2010
I think I know where this story is heading but I'm not gonna tell ...;) I am so curious please go on fast !

By the way: I do Love your way of bringing Jisbon in the plot
Country2776 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
ooh great start love it
Jisbon4ever chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
OK, I like that she apologized to Lisbon and that they had a nice chat. They do share things in common and Lisbon needs more girlfriends. I also enjoyed that she teased Lisbon with the relationship she has with Jane. Like Lisbon said: Like brother, like sister. So far my favorite chapter.
zats chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
Found your story and enjoyed it so far. Didn't expect to find that Patrick had a sister. Look forward to reading more!
Jisbon4ever chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
I did not expect that twist! Donovan is his sister? At least that doesn't make them something more bc he belongs to Lisbon. And yes, I was talking about her. I just don't like the way she talks to Lisbon. Very rude. (LOL Guess I am very protective of her.) MORE... :D