Reviews for One night stand
LukaKazunari chapter 1 . 2/4
:3 Please UPDATE
melissalewis98 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
i LOVE this story! please continue writing it, PLEASE!?
tanakaL chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I think this story could be a excellent one buy the way its been written so far. Update soon
angelofthelord15 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Please update! I wanna see what happens between kisame and sakura! Great story! Please please update!
Little-Retard chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
CONTINUE THE STORY! IT'S AWESOME!
Neko Hoshi Hime Okami chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
i really like this. im not usually a big fan of any other sakura pairing besides sasusaku. please update.
Orange Sherbet chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
What a clever plot idea! I like it, and hope you update soon :)I'm so favoriting this, lol. Just one thing, and I don't mean for this to sound rude, but so many writers these days abandon thinking of creative titles :( There's nothing wrong with 'One Night Stand' but I for one like more clever titles. Maybe something like 'Caviar' for fish eggs. Or 'Kisame Jr.' or you could name it after that song at the beginning, 'The Fourth Drink Instinct'. Something like that, that has alot to do with the story and plot :)

You don't have to take my advice, I just wanted to make that suggestion. Again, it's a great story and I look forward to the next chapter :)
ToraKU chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
i like it so far please continue i cant wait for the next chapter
CroOkedTwiSted chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Update soon please!
bloodyalienchick chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
more more MOOOOOOOOOORE :3
Chrysalis1986 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This is a really good start for a story. It was short but good. I hope you keep writing, I think you have the potential to be a really good writer.
17child-of-the-moon17 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
It was an interesting first chapter. It's a unique plot idea that I haven't read before, which is definitely nice. :) As for things you could do to improve it: double-check your grammar and spelling. Other than that, I really enjoyed it. I hope to see the next chapter soon!
Three Sided Psycho chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Looks good. When the next update? )
Laura en eryn chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
It's a bit fast and almost completely out of characters BUT... I like it anyway. It's light and funny. I hope to read more soon
Artemis-Toxicity chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This is actually very good,while sakura and kisame are abit ooc but its a fanfiction,it's gonna tend to 't wait to ready more of this :3