Reviews for Enough
SophieRosey2001 chapter 2 . 4/4
OH GOOD GODS I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH. I AM SO GIDDY ITS ALMOST PATHETIC
Zetta chapter 2 . 1/14
Well, I just cried my eyes out. *sniff*. All that angst. All the feels!
Lovely, even if I do have to find some tissues now before I flood my keyboard and destroy my laptop. :)
Perks of Being a Mockingjay chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
This story was perfect. Seriously, I can't even think of the right words to express how amazing it was.
were-fan chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Wow. I can't shower this with enough superlatives. This story is exceptional and the dialogue is perfect - you've really captured the characters' voices. Fantastic!
Gondelaurier chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
Fantastic story! I especially liked how Rose thought about Nine when the Doctor mentioned Barcelona - Nine's my favorite and I immediately thought of him too, as I'm one of those who feels that he wouldn't have gone through that mirror alone so carelessly. So I loved that bit in particular - I even cried for a bit. The rest was amazing, too - brilliant take on all of these relationships!
starlingmks chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
I like your take on TGITF. After watching two seasons of Eleven I finally just decided that it was a season 6 episode that was put in the wrong place, so I stopped trying to justify it, you however fit it into the storyline. I still think it works better with 11, Amy and Rory but this is at least plausible.
littlemomo-chan chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
that was breathtaking thank you
clmoryel chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
I so want a flying toaster now.
tkross chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
This is definitely the best and most believable post GITF story I have read. The characters are spot on and you write them beautifully.
Carri007 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Excellent story. A bit bittersweet, but that makes it more realistic, all in all. Wonderful job :)
Midnight Lady chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Oh, bittersweet brilliance! I loved it and thought it was spot on, but oh it breaks my heart.
vannadear chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Beautiful and harshly realistic, loved it so very much! Thank you for this!
DonnaForPresident chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
*sighs* Finally! One of those very rare GITF fics that actually makes sense! Beautifully written, with great maturity. What a wonderful job you did! I'm ashamed to admit I had this on my favourite list for ages and never bothered to review. Really hope you haven't left the Whoverse and will write more of these one day!
Snicks chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Beautifully beautifully done!
ash the airbender chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
I'm caught between loving you for writing one of the most beautiful Doctor/Rose fanfics I've ever read and hating you for writing one of the most beautiful Doctor/Rose fanfics I've ever read. You've successfully made me think of Mickey in a completely different way, not to mention now maybe I won't scream at inanimate objects and fictional characters every time the Doctor almost (but doesn't) tell Rose that he loves her. You did a fantastic job of making me feel the right emotions at the right times when I read. I even started to get all teary-eyed near the end, which is probably the best compliment I can give you, seeing as all of my favourite books make me cry at some point during the story (the Harry Potter series comes to mind, since, being the geek that I am, I cry every single time I read those books).

Anyways, that was fantastic. FANTASTIC.