Reviews for Enough
That was very good love it
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
Broke my hearts (loved it)
jarjarjinx chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
This makes me want to punch something. Which is a good thing! It's so emotional. It's amazing. But now I have to go beat my head against the wall, excuse me.
SophieRosey2001 chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
OH GOOD GODS I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH. I AM SO GIDDY ITS ALMOST PATHETIC
Zetta chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
Well, I just cried my eyes out. *sniff*. All that angst. All the feels!
Lovely, even if I do have to find some tissues now before I flood my keyboard and destroy my laptop. :)
Perks of Being a Whovian chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
This story was perfect. Seriously, I can't even think of the right words to express how amazing it was.
were-fan chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Wow. I can't shower this with enough superlatives. This story is exceptional and the dialogue is perfect - you've really captured the characters' voices. Fantastic!
Gondelaurier chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
Fantastic story! I especially liked how Rose thought about Nine when the Doctor mentioned Barcelona - Nine's my favorite and I immediately thought of him too, as I'm one of those who feels that he wouldn't have gone through that mirror alone so carelessly. So I loved that bit in particular - I even cried for a bit. The rest was amazing, too - brilliant take on all of these relationships!
starlingmks chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
I like your take on TGITF. After watching two seasons of Eleven I finally just decided that it was a season 6 episode that was put in the wrong place, so I stopped trying to justify it, you however fit it into the storyline. I still think it works better with 11, Amy and Rory but this is at least plausible.
littlemomo-chan chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
that was breathtaking thank you
clmoryel chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
I so want a flying toaster now.
tkross chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
This is definitely the best and most believable post GITF story I have read. The characters are spot on and you write them beautifully.
Carri007 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Excellent story. A bit bittersweet, but that makes it more realistic, all in all. Wonderful job :)
Midnight Lady chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Oh, bittersweet brilliance! I loved it and thought it was spot on, but oh it breaks my heart.
vannadear chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Beautiful and harshly realistic, loved it so very much! Thank you for this!