Reviews for Where the Heart Is
Firebird Scratches chapter 1 . 2/16
This is so, so beautifully written. Also, I love Donnie to pieces. It really is such a crime that such GOOD people are hidden away from the world. Really well done :)
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Ow. My aching heart. This fic calls to something deep inside. Well done.
crazydbzfan87 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
This was so great. I love it when people write Splinter's perspective. I really enjoyed reading it. :)
Kat Lee formerly Pirate Turner chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Aw! That was so sweet and emotional and absolutely perfect characterizations! A lovely job! :-)
zenonaa chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Well, it's by you so it's given that it's fantastic.

I can see where Don's coming from. I can see where Splinter's coming from. It's nice that they were able to compromise, but like Donnie said... someone will die tonight. :( If only people could see past difference and see that really, it can be quite similar.
MillionDollarNinja chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW this was really good it even brought a tear to my eye, great job!
Kallasilya chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This is so beautiful... the characters are perfect. And that's so hard to do with Splinter - I'm envious! I love getting a bit of insight into his thoughts and his emotions. You made him a very realistic father, here. Well done!
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This is sad and nice at the same time. I kind of wanted to zap myself in there and help Don sneak people in there.

Screw prejudice and stereotypes!
Jenihenpen chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Very touching, and I really like the way you turned human prejudice of the mutants into Splinter's prejudice of humans. It's generalised fear that stops him from attempting to reach out to even one or two.

Clever and powerful stuff, very well written too.
BlowMyHeartUp chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
:( This made me cry.

It's so sad that the world is like that :/

Great story though :)
Laughter's Tears chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This was beautifully done. It just tugs at your heartstrings because you've captured both characters so well.

I can see Don's desperation and Splinter's protective love at the same time and it just tears your heart in two directions because you know that they're both right.
meganechan720 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Oh, wow. This is bittersweet and heartbreaking. But beautiful. I love your work.