Reviews for I Wish I Was Your Brother
FashionablyHospitable chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
Wonder what would happen if Sam got a placebo. Probably no change, since he wrote anyways.
T.L. Arens chapter 21 . 9/12/2013
Touche. I was sad when Kevin said he lost his mom. She was awesome. I am wondering if sooner or later we're going to see Kevin die. I have no doubt, since very few people who come into Dean's and Sam's lives live very long.
I loved how appropriate this story is for the helatus. :) Thank you (again) for writing.
T.L. Arens chapter 20 . 9/6/2013
As tragic as John's loss of his wife was, he really responded badly to it. Not sure why he didnt' go the route most people do. And I often ask myself why he never bothered to ask if the life he enforced on his sons was the kind of life his wife wanted for them.
However-and this is a big however-were it not for John's teaching, the boys would have easilly ended up pawns of teh Supernatural world. Sure, Sam might have gone lawyer. But I believe he would have ended up in the world of the Supernatural, defenseless, helpless and swallowed whole. Dean? I think Dean's fate would have been worse because of his intense personality.
I enjoyed this story because you really dug into John's character. His arrogance was his own worst enemy.
T.L. Arens chapter 19 . 9/6/2013
I can't help but to say once again how much I love this series! I kinda fell off the bookwagon for a while, waiting for more work-LOL and you've written more than I've taken time to read. :D This was such a touching, personal story! I like how you tackled the delicate issue of abortion, how it was Gina's choice to be responsible. I like to think that our boys have indirectly influenced lives as often as you've written here. They are just very, very special 3 -
newyorkersteph0804 chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
Oh wow... That escalated in ways I couldn't imagine. Wonderful, stunning work!
Wow chapter 20 . 8/11/2013
This... is... AMAZING! Wow! You should do several follow-ups of this!
OMG chapter 16 . 8/11/2013
Wow! Just wow! Chapter 16 just... I can't describe how AMAZING this is! When Chris said " You know what I want, more than anything? " " What? " " To have a big brother who loves me as much as Dean loves Sam. " I stopped reading and wanted to cry for the kid. You are amazing at writing stories! I've seen many great fanfics but this takes the cake! Please keep writing more! You have a gift!
sgail chapter 22 . 8/9/2013
So, I've finished all of your stories and I loved each and every one. It took me 3 days to read through all of them because one does have to wash dishes, sweep floors, and cook once in a while. I am amazed at how well you understand Sam's and Dean's relationship. Placed in a situation where they had no one else besides each other especially when their world was a dangerous uppredictable place to inhabit, it is perfectly reasonable that these two brothers would form a strong, enduring bond that would stand the test of time and separation. Dean loves Sam. It was evident from the very first episode. Dean raised that boy from a baby. He met Sam's every need both physically and emotionally. He was brother/father/ and mother. Not because he had to but just because he loved him. Sam filled a need in Dean too. A need to nuture and care for someone. His world was filled with pain and loss. He had no hope in his life except for Sam. I used to think that Sam was a liittle selfish to be on the receiving end of this love and never seem to realize how much Dean had really done for him. However, as the stories progressed, I came to realize that Sam cared for Dean a lot and was really very protective of him. It is my theory that one of the reasons Sam was always so angry with his Dad was because he resented the way his father treated Dean. Sam is aware of what Dean has done for him and he would love to "pay him back" somehow. But Dean will have none of that because he knows it's not necessary. It was not obligation or duty that caused Dean to take on the role of best big brother. It was simply love. And love does not require repayment, it simply is.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/8/2013
Terrific chapter. Though I have a hard time reading anything that portrays John as caring even a little for either of his sons (as far as I'm concerned they were only disposable cannon fodder for his obsession), I'm glad I finished this excellent depiction of Sam's devotion.
Thank you for sharing your work.
TG
itsjustme chapter 17 . 8/3/2013
this one makes me wanna cry. jesus, i love you.
telle chapter 20 . 7/31/2013
so just read through them all and needed to comment because they're amazing!
they really reminded me that the boys love each other more than anything, i loved them all so much.
rmttts chapter 22 . 7/27/2013
Wow. Do u have any idea how beautiful these are? It's so lovely! Keep writing!
SplitUchiha chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
The letter sam wrote makes me cry
TheBoyWithTheSnares chapter 20 . 7/23/2013
This chapter is definitely another one of my favorites. The whole parental bond thing I can really envision - who else did Sammy have to turn to other than big brother Dean? Sad, sweet, and touching all at once. Amazing.
TheBoyWithTheSnares chapter 16 . 7/23/2013
Wow, I just...wow. I just started this great story and I've enjoyed everything so far but this chapter really got to me. It made me tear up despite my efforts to not yet sob over another SPN fanfic. Good job. The writing is good, the storylines are amazing, I'm loving the outsider!POVs and Wee!Chesters and Teen!Chesters. Please keep writing! I love you! :)
1,049 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »