Reviews for I Wish I Was Your Brother
hope for eternity chapter 22 . 6/30/2013
it huuurts
Eternal She-Wolf chapter 22 . 6/30/2013
Wow. I certainly didn't expect that, and I feel like I just got a kick in the gut. But it was beautifully done, and it made my day!
I hope to see more from the Letters arc soon!
apester chapter 22 . 6/30/2013
Awe I guess it's completely au to have sam raising deans kid but man that would have been great. So sad even the hope at the end meant Sam wasn't trying to find dean. Great job though I loved it
Casy Dee chapter 22 . 6/30/2013
Oh, ouch. This was so sad. You had my heart breaking for Sam. Poor guy just got dealt a huge blow, and the hits kept coming. That spark of hope... then for that to die, too? Ouch, ouch ouch. So he decides he's not going to let Dean down again, and try to live life, and turns out that let him down by assuming he was dead. Ah, brilliant, but now I'm traumatized.
JaniceC678 chapter 22 . 6/30/2013
wow! totally in tears here now! What a powerful, emotional story and an truly unique fix for the whole Sam not looking for Dean thing. Great job.
SuzSeb chapter 22 . 6/30/2013
All I can say is that this was beautiful...
Lucky.Thirteen.13 chapter 22 . 6/30/2013
I am always so excited when I see this story has another chapter and am never disappointed in the new chapter and this time is no exception. I loved the way you show Sam's grief and gave a plausible explanation to why Sam didn't look for dean. Great job as always and I can't wait to see what is next.
Von chapter 22 . 6/30/2013
The writer's ham-fisted one-sided writing just really ticked me off at times.

Thanks for helping to soothe it over!
jojospn chapter 22 . 6/30/2013
This is absolutely beautiful! I'm crying and I rarely cry reading fan fiction! Heartbreaking. You have incredible talent!
Jedi Sapphire chapter 22 . 6/30/2013
Ah, here's your explanation! :) Lovely to have you back.
Parnassus chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Oh my gosh! Absolutely loved this chapter! It was sweet and it made me laugh. Nicely written. And poor Dean...although I enjoyed Sam getting to do the protecting for once :)
The Last Letter chapter 21 . 6/24/2013
I loved this story for several reasons.
1) You always had depth to what you were writing. No matter whether you were writing from a canon character or an OC's POV; writing about Sam or Dean; writing about Sam and Dean at very different ages, your writing always had an emotional fluidity and depth.
2) I really enjoyed the fact that all of the unconnected pieces sounded different. You took something that could have been very monotone - Dean is always taking care of Sam unless Sam is taking care of Dean - and made every situation and voice unique. I enjoyed the fact that you were able to use different styles of writing and still portray an accurate image of the characters.
3) Everyone was very in character. I recognize that it's a really hard thing to do, especially since you weren't specifically writing canon. You were writing Sam and Dean as young children - a sight that has become very rare on the show indeed - and you were writing Sam and Dean at their most vulnerable, something they both often try to hide. So hat is off to you for making having their actions and dialogue spot-on.
I will say, I'm a little saddened that a piece has not been written from Jess' POV. (I always pictured Sam keeping quiet about Dean to her until he broke down one night in her arms.) But who knows what you have in store for us.
Keep on writing; can't wait to read more!
The Last Letter chapter 18 . 6/24/2013
I was enamoured with the last few ends lines.
Overall, I liked this one because it was unique. It's not often that you see a negative tone being placed on the brothers' relationship and even rarer when a female reacts negatively to Dean. I liked Kylie for the fact that she didn't bat her eyelashes at Dean and decide to yell at him while denying an attraction to him. I think that her thoughts on Sam leaving Stanford were very realistic, and probably very close to what a lot of people thought when Sam just up and left - though no one else would have done what she did.
The Last Letter chapter 14 . 6/24/2013
I'm so emotional after the Dean/Sam talk I can't even...
The Last Letter chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
The whole "this is not a consequence. This is a punishment" line was so powerful I adored it. The promise deal at the end was slightly heart breaking as well.
I really like the whole letters arc. Not only did we get to see how Bobby viewed the boys and their raw emotion when it comes to each other, but we get to have a look at someone who isn't just a bystander. We get to see more than Dean protecting Sam but rather what happens when the tables are turned. She's getting a deeper look at their banter and I do love it.
1,014 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »