Reviews for I Wish I Was Your Brother
judyann chapter 23 . 3/15/2014
Ooh I love this especially from John's point of view!
Lyzzybelle chapter 23 . 3/15/2014
I do love the way you write John. He sees his flaws clearly and regrets his actions, but does not wallow in what he cannot change.
SPN Mum chapter 23 . 3/15/2014
**I wish they would remember they're so much more than just brothers.**
AMEN! It seems like something is always happening to pull the brothers apart, but they have always overcome whatever it is. This time, after so many mistakes and hard feelings, it seems like they are not putting forth the effort to recover. I guess the pile has become too big to clear it out, but they should remember that things never go well when they are separate. It hurts to see them at odds with each other. If only they would listen to others when they are told to talk it out. They have never been good at that, but they have always tried. If only they would try again.

Looking forward, as always, to your next update. :D
PhoenixPulse chapter 23 . 3/15/2014
Oh my CHUCK, this was beautiful, and I'm so happy for the update!

Can I tell you that I love the way you wrote John's point of view? You did an amazing job!

You had me in tears as you wrapped this chapter up in the end, with the whole closing gates and now the brothers aren't talking. I know I must not be the only one driven insane by the brothers blowing off each other right now. It has me tearing my hair out. I don't like it, and I wish they'll BOTH apologize to each other and move on, and like what John said, just remember everything they gave up for each other: lives, souls, and demon deals. I guess they're getting better since after "Thinman", but I still don't like it.

I also enjoyed how you wrote out segments of their lives. The gaps between the ages/periods you picked weren't so big, so you could actually see the relationship build between the two. It was wonderful.

I guess now I'll have to wait for the next chapter huh?
jojospn chapter 23 . 3/15/2014
A beautiful perspective of Sam and Dean's relationship/love for each other through the eyes of their dad. Excellent job at keeping all three Winchesters in character!
Guest chapter 23 . 3/15/2014
Awwww. I loved this one!
Twinchester Angel chapter 23 . 3/15/2014
Wow. You really just broke my heart with this one. I love that it was in John's POV. You know how I feel about him. He wasn't the greatest father but bottom line, he loved his boys. And omg, I LOVE how you wrote that it was Mary who first impressed upon Dean that Sammy was his. That was brilliant. The history of the boys' relationship was beautiful and heartwarming but so sad to see it all laid out and to think about the state of it right now. I have a sneaking suspicion that John's plea in the final two paragraphs to see his boys open their eyes and get some perspective and see that they only have each other is more from you than John. And I don't disagree with you. They are each others' weak spots. They've been through so much and the fact that they're still alive, or alive again lol, and still together is a testament to how much they need and depend on each other. I feel like Sam is going to get a rude awakening very soon about how much he takes his brother for granted sometimes. I love Sam but he has been in a weird mode for the last season and a half. Spoiler alert: But I was pleasantly reminded that Sam still feels this way even if he's keeping a lid on it when we saw his reaction in ThinMan to Dean's throat almost being slit. He really thought Dean was gonna get it, he thought that guy was going to kill Dean right next to him and Sam, the Sam we've always known and loved, let his real feelings shine through with his desperate panicky plea to "don't do this!" It was like music to my ears. So no matter how much Sam is insisting they aren't brothers and they need to keep it honest and professional, Sam absolutely cannot live without his big brother, he does NOT want to see Dean die. A real threat on Dean's life is a real threat to Sam. And that one scene was like water after wandering the desert for days. Anyway, I'm off track here. I loved this and I'm sooooo happy to see you writing. We, as a fandom, absolutely need stories like this and we need reminders in this dark period that SamAndDean are still SamAndDean and always will be. They may have changed, they may go through difficult times but at the end of the day, they are brothers, they are the most important people in each others' lives and it will remain that way until they're gone and in their shared Heaven, happily cruising that blacktop in the sky, together, for all eternity. Thank you so much for this. Loved every word. *hugs*
Lewlou15 chapter 23 . 3/15/2014
I can't tell you how unbelieveably ecstatic I am to see that you're posting stories again! "I Wish I Was Your Brother" is one of my favorite series ever!

This story just wrung my heart because I too just wish the boys would talk. Well done on putting my feels in an emotional vice grip!

I'm along for the ride on anything else you write and look forward to reading more soon!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 23 . 3/15/2014
Great to see this series again. And great job with this POV. Love it. :)
mandancie chapter 23 . 3/15/2014
oh wow! this was really good! :) I so loved this chapter. the fact that it was from John's pov I so loved this! :)
I am so happy your back with this I can't wait for the next one! :)
bgeesfan chapter 23 . 3/15/2014
Thank you for this. I am so sick snd tired of the fighting this season. This chapter made me feel a ton better. I love these stories.
missingmikey chapter 23 . 3/15/2014
-So very glad to see another chapter from you - love every one of them!
Goldkey chapter 22 . 3/12/2014
I just bawled like a baby. I love this story so much and hope that you continue to update it.
potterheaddemigod chapter 22 . 3/11/2014
THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER! All of them not just this one. It made me cry even in the happy parts because its so good.
janavi chapter 14 . 1/21/2014
regarding your note,just some theories
maybe you can have another one of 's stories right after jessica dies, jhon dies , dean dies... and after skull...
p.s i do't mean to disrespect your ideas,veiws or style of writing
i am just simply suggesting :) and maybe she'll get to know their family businness too
1,083 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »