Reviews for I Wish I Was Your Brother
guest chapter 23 . 12/8/2015
This was amazing, bravo.

Not gonna lie though, I'm still waiting for a chapter from Castiel's point of view.
BeautifulEscapism chapter 20 . 12/6/2015
This chapter is so sad! I was already staring to cry and then Hey Jude started playing and I was just awash in tears! Thanks for all the beautiful stories so far
realpestilence chapter 11 . 11/27/2015
I'm adopted, so...this chapter meant a lot to me.
agent2811 chapter 23 . 10/11/2015
Your stories are FANTASTIC and all of them and I really mean it moved me to tears. I cried a bit now and then because their relationship really is as wonderful as you painted it and I am glad that you managed to capture it in words. Your wrtiting is wonderful and I do sincerely hope that you'll decide to continue this series of one shots or three shots

Have a nice day/night whatever and keep writing
Please-Raise-Me-From-Perdition chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Every few months or so, I keep seeing this story in my favorites, and every time I do I re-read it again. This is just PHENOMENAL writing. Words cannot describe how much this story means to me.
May-Rene chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Oh my god this is so SWEET! I loved it. It was beautiful. Honestly Sam and Dean really do love each other and have this practically unbreakable bond. They've died for each other- and Dean even sold himself to eternal damnation for Sam. I don't think you can get anymore I-care-about-you then that. It was great seeing that reflected in here. I know we don't see much of their childhood but from what we do see it's mostly just the two brothers while John works a case. I've never really thought about it but yeah, I guess Dean probably did do most of the raising which is why he feels so attached to Sam. Thank you for writing this. It's pieces like "Love Letter" that make me think about about what hasn't been explored but is so rich in depth. Supernatural doesn't go over what Sam did at Standford other then he was there and obviously met and fell for Jess. There are so many untold stories like girls chasing him, Sam getting into trouble for trying to do something helpful (no good deed goes unpunished), school events, parties, class... there's a treasure trove.

The ending was by far the best. I laughed at the girls reaction to the first two letters and was like really at her stalkerishness but... she grew on me. I know that some people would be able to read the letters and not care. They'd say 'ew. That's an unhealthy love' and I guess their level of love is kinda unhealthy, deadly and lethal actually, but she understands. And she's even willing to admit that it won't work between her and Sam and she excepts that. In fact she sees how much this means to Sam and since she cares she tries to give him the support Dean would usually give him and in a sense says 'you really need to send this. I don't care if you think it's a bad idea I know it's not'.
"If you feel this way about someone, then they deserve to know." You probably helped some readers mend fences with that.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/28/2015
Oh my goodness, this story is so wonderful. You are truly a gifted writer. The 2nd chapter, when you write in the last paragraph, I really feel the raw emotion and talent you put into your writing. Thank you so much for posting this.
LilKitten07 chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
The second chapter broke my heart. I was adopted right after I was born by the people who will be my parents in every way no matter what, and as far as I'm concerned, I've always been an only child. But reading that brought back so many memories of wishing for someone to share everything with, or to protect with my life. what I mean with that sobstory, is that it's not easy to portray so much emotion through such a short chapter, let alone an outsider pov, but you've done it flawlessly. I've read this entire fic, and even though you've set the bar so high very early in it, it still managed to surpass it. I'm definitely keeping an eye out for your name in the future.
Fanfic0Reader chapter 23 . 8/13/2015
I loved reading all the chapters, please update your story soon
Kurokaga chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Please please pleaseeeee update . I'm hooked love your work
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 11 . 8/2/2015
You're so damn good. I legit have tears in my eyes because I have my own Sammy
CornishGirl chapter 23 . 7/22/2015
More to come? When? I'm hooked!
whatswiththemustache chapter 11 . 7/18/2015
whatswiththemustache chapter 8 . 7/18/2015
Another completely heartbreaking chapter...this was awesome! Dean's responding letter was totally in-character and perfect, and I really liked the OC for this one. Each of these stories turns out to be terrific :)
whatswiththemustache chapter 7 . 7/18/2015
:( Poor Sam...his sadness is kind of contagious. I liked this one; it's back to the adorable/heartbreaking bromance which is nice. :)
1,052 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »