Reviews for I Wish I Was Your Brother
Lady Shadow Walker chapter 3 . 7/5
I was kinda hoping that she would corner them and say "Thank you for giving me the courage to get out of a sucky engagement." and walk off like nothing had happened.

Next chapter, here I come!
Lady Shadow Walker chapter 2 . 7/5
I just got full on chill bumps, and I honestly have no idea if it's from my room temperature or this chapter, but woah, this is good. I actually almost never review any chapter other than the last, but I felt the undeniable need to review this. My younger brother and I have never been particularly close, and we have drifted even farther as time has passed. It makes me jealous of the Winchesters sometimes.

Anyway, I'm going to go finish this story. It is soooooo amazing. :)
PshhAnonymous chapter 8 . 5/21
That letter he wrote was actually so heart felt. Wow man, that was good. I really like this a lot -Dawn
PshhAnonymous chapter 7 . 5/21
I love this :o like the feels man, they are getting me ;-; this was really sweet and sorrowful, it's great. -Dawn
PshhAnonymous chapter 6 . 5/21
I loved this chapter, it's so tuned to my preferences xD this was great, and the interactions between the two brothers were perfect as well -Dawn
PshhAnonymous chapter 5 . 5/20
Oh my god, I'm crying. I'm in class crying. This was beautiful, you dud a great job at writing Dean in this one -Dawn
PshhAnonymous chapter 2 . 5/10
:o I'm going cry. My god, this was just so sweet and adorable. Now I'M sitting here like a doofus wanting someone. That's some good writing, I love this! -Dawn
Sachiel Angelo chapter 18 . 5/6
Who does she think she is! This girl, Kylie, has it way over her head. Since the first sentence of this chapter I wanted Sam to put some sense into that narcissistic brain of her. I am so glad they left.
Sachiel Angelo chapter 6 . 5/4
This was such a creepy chapter! But interesting none the less.
This is amazing! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
YesteryearsGirl chapter 23 . 2/6
WOW! I read all these wonderful stories, and I am blown away! All the different perspectives and glimpses into the boys' relationship was great! I can't wait to read the next installment in this story.
Some guy chapter 8 . 1/22
Your ability to convey emotion through story is beyond remarkable.
angellec chapter 17 . 1/12
Have you thought of doing a follow up to this writing about the phone call between our boys. I would love to see what Dean's reaction would be to a surprise phone call from the one person he loves most. Thanks for your wonderful efforts and I really loved another chapter Protective Instincts. It shows Sam in a rarely seen obsessively protect Dean scene. Thanks for your beautiful writing of our boys.
Idreamofivan chapter 21 . 12/30/2014
This is nice, but Kevin risked and lost hismother and his girlfriend which were the only two important people in his life. He also Lost touch with all his friends and was couped up for a couple of years, so its unfair to say he only risked his education.
Idreamofivan chapter 15 . 12/29/2014
I loved how Dean apologized for getting hurt
1,031 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »