Reviews for I Wish I Was Your Brother
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 8 . 3/18
Dean breaks my heart
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 6 . 3/18
That honestly wasn't a surprise. I thought she was going to go the kidnzpping route, though.

Fun to read!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 5 . 3/18
I was sobbing over this
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 3 . 3/18
All of her reactions were my reactions
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 3/18
That was painful and lovely
bagelcat1 chapter 7 . 2/25
Wow - amazing work. Brought tears to my eyes. And I appreciated that you kept the characters true to themselves. Well done.
Dawn on fire chapter 6 . 2/2
That's what. Call a plot twist. Love how this could seamlessly be an early episode.
Aaaaaand now I'm crying
Lizette Ray chapter 23 . 1/19
So, I finished your fic in a few hours; couldn't let it go. Can i say i wanna high-five you for this? Gen-fics i don't read much, but this one? This one has made into my top SPN fics list. You have amazing gift of words but more than that, reading your story I never felt i couldn't believe it. Especially the Stanford-era arc. You know, while i have never blamed Sammy for wanting to Uni, i never understood how he just broke contact off with Dean and left him. So i just attributed it to the usual teenage selfishness where without meaning to you take things for granted because well, you are still a kid. But reading your reason, i actually understand. Of course, Dean with his tough guy attitude hid his need for his brother; of course, even though he never doubted his brother's love for him, I can just see Sam not understanding just how much Dean needs him and thinking Dean would be glad to be without his responsibility. In fact, now i can actually see this in other seasons too.
And your OFC Doctor is really great! Man, i wish a few of your scenes were actual ones. Would have been great to have a little more communication in recent seasons :)
SO ADORABLE MY GOODNESS CHRIS AND DAVID AND SAM WAS SO SAD AND I JUST
That ending was adorable my gosh
Ahhhhhhh

That was a strange kinda twisty friendship-development fluff but

It totally killed me
That was really sad. I guess that was the point though.
MagicWarriorDragon chapter 23 . 1/6
Each and every one of these is a gem. Everyone is in character and all the scenes are perfect. One of, if not the best, things about Supernatural is Sam and Deans bond, and this shows that beautifully. Thank you for writing this! I loved it!
Smiley101 chapter 6 . 12/27/2016
Wow okay that took a surprising turn
1,086 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »