Reviews for I Wish I Was Your Brother
Ellament7 chapter 2 . 12/16/2016
I love this chapter so much. The ending is very provoking.
Serenity Starke chapter 23 . 10/21/2016
I'm sorry I didn't write a review for each individual chapter and for the fact that I am so late to the game in even seeing this story (well, series of stories). this is so excellent. I really wish you were adding more to this. The entries that are the letters to and from the boys and then the ones they are being read to each of the boys, are heart breaking and wonderful at the same time. I especially loved the one where Bobby read the letter to Dean. The way you wrote Dean's reactions (physical and emotional) were spot on and wonderful. you also got Bobby down perfectly as well.
This is truly wonderful and thank you for sharing your talent of writing.
Rababaz chapter 23 . 10/6/2016
cool story :) I really liked it
Rababaz chapter 6 . 10/5/2016
loooool, I was not prepared for this! XD she was so sooo funny! haha!
Kimura Kaoru chapter 23 . 6/23/2016
awwwwI love this one~ I RLLY HOPE THIS SERIES WILL NEVER END
Guest chapter 4 . 5/21/2016
this is the absolute best chapter, best anything!
Serenity de la Luna chapter 23 . 3/28/2016
Okay! I fucking love this series, but you don't understand how many fucking tears I've shed over this! Their relationship is just so beautiful that I just can't deal!
Serenity de la Luna chapter 4 . 3/28/2016
This one couldn't be more true.
SilverPen001 chapter 23 . 3/7/2016
I love this story! It's so good and just hits you in the feels just right. Keep up the good work! On that note, can I prompt you? It'd be nice to have a chapter with the good Doctor again, but this time a showcase with her husband and those two babies I know they adopted. The boys come for their visit and meet the rest of the family and the husband comments how how he's amazed the brothers get along, considering how different they are, and this makes Sam and Dean uncomfortable to realize that if it hadn't been for hunting they wouldn't even like each other.
Angel Frog chapter 8 . 3/4/2016
I've read this story several times before, but this is the first time I've really thought about the difference between this chapter and 'The Deep End.' Sharlie finds herself falling in love with Dean, even if she doesn't want to admit it, while Haley grew obsessed, but couldn't see it.

Sharlie had a surprisingly healthy attitude, considering how it started out. She realized that she wanted more than she could ever really have with Dean and was determined not to either break down in front of him or let him leave without getting some closure. It's nice to see an emotionally healthy original female character, especially in this fandom.
Toothtooth chapter 15 . 2/7/2016
I love this, I love it when someone shows what Sam's really capable. Is it bad that I was cheering Sam on when he was beating the other two up?
Toothtooth chapter 5 . 2/7/2016
This is soul crushing and nearly brought me to tears, or had me grasping at my heart.
Toothtooth chapter 3 . 2/7/2016
Aw this chapter was brilliant, I loved it
blackmoon42 chapter 23 . 2/5/2016
Okay so I think you're a psychic. I feel as if you've read my mind and wrote these stories out in such a way that i can't help but be addicted. I can't even tell you how many stories I've read over my 19 years, but there are some that will just stick with you for the rest of your life: this is one of those. I read every story in this drabble series and I can't even...I love them so much. Once again, I LOVE THEM! You are an exceptional writer and I can honestly see you writing an original story that will just as amazing. If you ever do please tell me about it so I can experience a similar feeling to what I felt when I read these. I hope you continue writing them because they are honestly so heartwarming. I'm definitely going to read the rest of your stories. I can't wait for the next update.

best wishes...
Guest chapter 12 . 1/24/2016
God this chapter is heart-breaking and beautifully written! I live this story but I just HAD to leave a review at this point as it literally made me cry! The oc Dr's interactions with the two boys was absolutely brilliantly written! This is absolutely amazing! Xx
1,083 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »