Reviews for I Wish I Was Your Brother
whatswiththemustache chapter 2 . 7/17/2015
Awwww...this was adorable and really really sad too, in a way...lol! Mixed feelings again. You're a really good writer - both of the chapters I've read so far have this sort of double meaning, like it's obviously about the Winchesters and their relationship which is good, but then it also makes you sad because you've never had someone like that who cared so much, or because you might have but you blew it or didn't try hard enough. Basically, even if this isn't meant to be all that deep, it really is. Absolutely terrific. :D
whatswiththemustache chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Okay, this was uh-MAZING! I never thought that something like this could be so freaking good but its totally awesome, and of course your excellent writing and style helps a lot with that. I'm so excited to read more (so good thing I've got 22 chapters to go!)!
Lady Shadow Walker chapter 16 . 7/5/2015
. . . I'm actually crying right now. Holy everything, that was intense. My heart just ripped itself out of my chest and crawled back with a promise of a potential new Dean and Sam brotherly relation ship.
Lady Shadow Walker chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
I was kinda hoping that she would corner them and say "Thank you for giving me the courage to get out of a sucky engagement." and walk off like nothing had happened.

Next chapter, here I come!
Lady Shadow Walker chapter 2 . 7/5/2015
I just got full on chill bumps, and I honestly have no idea if it's from my room temperature or this chapter, but woah, this is good. I actually almost never review any chapter other than the last, but I felt the undeniable need to review this. My younger brother and I have never been particularly close, and we have drifted even farther as time has passed. It makes me jealous of the Winchesters sometimes.

Anyway, I'm going to go finish this story. It is soooooo amazing. :)
PshhAnonymous chapter 8 . 5/21/2015
That letter he wrote was actually so heart felt. Wow man, that was good. I really like this a lot -Dawn
PshhAnonymous chapter 7 . 5/21/2015
I love this :o like the feels man, they are getting me ;-; this was really sweet and sorrowful, it's great. -Dawn
PshhAnonymous chapter 6 . 5/21/2015
I loved this chapter, it's so tuned to my preferences xD this was great, and the interactions between the two brothers were perfect as well -Dawn
PshhAnonymous chapter 5 . 5/20/2015
Oh my god, I'm crying. I'm in class crying. This was beautiful, you dud a great job at writing Dean in this one -Dawn
PshhAnonymous chapter 2 . 5/10/2015
:o I'm going cry. My god, this was just so sweet and adorable. Now I'M sitting here like a doofus wanting someone. That's some good writing, I love this! -Dawn
Sachiel Angelo chapter 18 . 5/6/2015
Who does she think she is! This girl, Kylie, has it way over her head. Since the first sentence of this chapter I wanted Sam to put some sense into that narcissistic brain of her. I am so glad they left.
Sachiel Angelo chapter 6 . 5/4/2015
This was such a creepy chapter! But interesting none the less.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/22/2015
This is amazing! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
YesteryearsGirl chapter 23 . 2/6/2015
WOW! I read all these wonderful stories, and I am blown away! All the different perspectives and glimpses into the boys' relationship was great! I can't wait to read the next installment in this story.
Some guy chapter 8 . 1/22/2015
Your ability to convey emotion through story is beyond remarkable.
1,049 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »