Reviews for I Wish I Was Your Brother
Idreamofivan chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
Wooww that letter was something!And the way Dean owned his words instead of getting all pissed and acting all !macho he had no problem discussing the letter.
Idreamofivan chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
I love how you managed to get someone to read the letter and Deans reactions! Poor Dean
Idreamofivan chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
I love John and I love this side of his story.
Idreamofivan chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
Cute
Idreamofivan chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
This is solo cute! Loved Sammy's letter
2maluv chapter 23 . 12/25/2014
This is like everything I ever wanted in Supernatural! More people reflecting on the awesomeness of the bond between Dean and Sam and that it's really a two way bond despite appearances. Please never stop writing more of this! I just can't get enough :D
yootravez chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
I'm crying, I'm happy, I loved it!
ALLS96 chapter 12 . 12/4/2014
I was thinking. How would Dr. Shayne react watching that Sam and Dean are on the list of "the most wanted"?
ALLS96 chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
That was really good. Have you ever heard of Rubem Braga? If not, tell me. I will send you one of his texts.
AmethystSiri chapter 23 . 11/27/2014
Absolutely brilliant! Unbelievable good :)))

Would love to read about the meeting between the boys and the Doc's husband... :)))
Jaycie Victory chapter 20 . 10/25/2014
Brilliant, sad bittersweet chapter.
Jaycie Victory chapter 15 . 10/25/2014
This chapter was excellent. You really fleshed out a tertiary character. And great characterisation of Sam - of the two of them, he'd hurt others, go further, more willingly than Dean.
Jaycie Victory chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
'Sam is brilliant, honest, and loyal, but deep down he feels incomplete without Dean standing behind him. Dean is Sam's sense of security and his source of inner strength.

Dean is fearless, selfless, and trustworthy, but without his little brother around to need him, he doubts his own self-worth. Sam is Dean's reason for being and the centre of his life.

"Protect Sam," had been my instructions to Dean. I didn't think he would make it his life's calling.

"Stay close to Dean," was my admonition to Sam. I never imagined he would have become practically incapable of separation.'

What a fantastic precis of their characters and dynamic. Beautifully done.
PuLgA chapter 16 . 8/23/2014
Oh dear... this one was just perfect! I love every word of it!
Anea the Morwinyon chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
This fucking sobfest, I swear! (I can't really see what I'm writing through the tears, so congrats on a job well done)
1,026 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »